Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carp Fishing

Jan 30, 2008
I've never used a pole myself, but having watched people use them, there is a real art to it. :thumbsup:
get yourself a 8.5 mtr margin pole, rig it up with some red hydro or stronger 20+ strength elastic, fishing with 7-10lb line and get some serious margin action going :mad:
regards
DR

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Only went to alderwood for a quick 12 hour sesh on Friday night with chez. We had about 20 out between us so was okay. Nothing big though. Doing 72 hours at beaver on 2nd Aug. So looking forward to that.much more my cup of tea.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Only went to alderwood for a quick 12 hour sesh on Friday night with chez. We had about 20 out between us so was okay. Nothing big though. Doing 72 hours at beaver on 2nd Aug. So looking forward to that.much more my cup of tea.

If you are spending money on day tickets, Isfield is definitely worth a look, you will save money in the long run. Good luck with the fishing though. :thumbsup:

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Any of the carp fishermen amongst us fished Falkenvil aka Mushroom farm in Hailsham? If so which of the 5 lakes would you recommend and any tips etc? Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here