Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caroline Lucas NOT guilty

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Good for her. I know and like Caroline, and whether people agree with her politics or not, I think it's good that she is in parliament.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No I won't deal with it. She'll be around the Magistrates house tonight eating fine food and fine wine and probably get an apology from the Magistrate for wasting Lucas time.

You need to get out of your Bramber Castle, when is your Amex ban lifted ?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Don't care, she's a politician and they all should be banged up.

I think you'll find that a lot of your readers believe that's a more appropriate course of action for you.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Yes, but she's obviously used her privileged position to lean on the press not to reveal her age - all the co-defendants' ages were given. Bang her up.

Sorry, I should have added a sarcasm smiley, as I suspect someone took that seriously...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Anyone know what time Timmy finishes work and is allowed back on the Internet ? Could be amusing but i have a few things in need to do.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
That ties back to Lucas. Lucas was going to be found not guilty either way so had to find anyone before her not guilty. Could you imagine the outrage if the protesters before her were found guilty and sent to prison and she got a not guilty, there'd be outrage. Would be interesting to see what the outcome would have been without Lucas involvement but we all know that outcome don't we.

Are you paying attention to anything that's being said? Or are you just happy to continue your flight of fantasy through La-La Land to find the pixies at the bottom of the garden?

There have been dozens of protestors, arrested on the same charge as Caroline Lucas. The vast majority have been found 'not guilty'. Where was her involvement in that? Where did the parliamentary privilege / conspiracy come into play?

Do you honestly believe a backbench MP (with no 'friends' in the House) is capable of conspiring to pre-determine their own verdict? Actually, that's a stupid question. Of course you do...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
After Forest away so be afraid, be very afraid Beachy boy and I'll see you again on the early away trains again from Shoreham ???

Excellent, away days will be fun from next season.

Have you enjoyed your annexe at Selhurst ?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Are you paying attention to anything that's being said? Or are you just happy to continue your flight of fantasy through La-La Land to find the pixies at the bottom of the garden?

There have been dozens of protestors, arrested on the same charge as Caroline Lucas. The vast majority have been found 'not guilty'. Where was her involvement in that? Where did the parliamentary privilege / conspiracy come into play?

Do you honestly believe a backbench MP (with no 'friends' in the House) is capable of conspiring to pre-determine their own verdict? Actually, that's a stupid question. Of course you do...

Of course, he might be reeling you in...

:fishing:

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Are you paying attention to anything that's being said? Or are you just happy to continue your flight of fantasty through La-La Land to find the pixies at the bottom of the garden?

There have been dozens of protestors, arrested on the same charge as Caroline Lucas. The vast majority have been found 'not guilty'. Where is the parliamentary privilege / conspiracy in that?

It's about time you ventured outside and mixed with normal citizens because you seem to be in the land of Caroline Lucas and her power hungry gimps. They all live in the politician bubble and it just floats about in their own twisted imagination where they think they're always right and could never possibly be wrong. If you honestly think that her name and status didn't have any part in the outcome of the verdict then you're more naive than I thought you was.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It's about time you ventured outside and mixed with normal citizens because you seem to be in the land of Caroline Lucas and her power hungry gimps. They all live in the politician bubble and it just floats about in their own twisted imagination where they think they're always right and could never possibly be wrong. If you honestly think that her name and status didn't have any part in the outcome of the verdict then you're more naive than I thought you was.

If you knew what you were talking about, you'd be dangerous.

Thank Christ you don't.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Anyone with a certain job should be jailed without cause?

Thank Christ you're not in charge of the country!

If I was in charge then Politicians and benefit cheats wouldn't flease the tax player again, they'd think long and hard before making false claims as the punishment would be fit for the crime. None of this you claimed/stole £50k so pay back 50p a week, it would be 10 years imprisonment. That'll put a stop to this complete and utter farce which is in place today which encourages people to commit benefit fraud as they know they'll be handed lollipops instead of time in a cell.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If I was in charge then Politicians and benefit cheats wouldn't flease the tax player again, they'd think long and hard before making false claims as the punishment would be fit for the crime. None of this you claimed/stole £50k so pay back 50p a week, it would be 10 years imprisonment. That'll put a stop to this complete and utter farce which is in place today which encourages people to commit benefit fraud as they know they'll be handed lollipops instead of time in a cell.

If you were in charge would you also put yourself through school again so you could improve your spelling and grammar?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
No, he's normally like this.

He's actually being very consistent.

I don't genuinely think he's clever enough to be able to do that.

Apologies, the only way I could rationalise his rants was to look for something hidden. Not intelligence, so it had to be irony. But you're both right.

(I have the same trouble with my wife...)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here