[Albion] Carlos Baleba SINGS a 5-year deal

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
In the match at Wolves Milner and Estupinan swapped wings for a couple of minutes....almost as soon as they swapped, Wolves had a break on our left, and Milner lost the tackle, leaving Neto (I think) with a good chance). They immediately swapped back again! My guess is that RDZ was happy to risk Milner in games against teams he thought we could be most adventurous (eg: our first three games). I'd be really surprised if Milner plays RB in our next two games, which will be tough.
It happened because they were on that side defending one of our corners, and they stayed on those sides until there was a break in play when they returned to their normal positions.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
IMG_0358.png

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Good news but one slight downer - we’ll probably lose him for some games in January/February to AFCON.
Cameroon haven’t even qualified yet. They are heavy favourites though in what is effectively a play off game at home to Burundi in September. They do have to win or have a high scoring draw to go through though.

He might have played himself out of the side by then going on some of the comments on here. 😂
He’s got to play himself into contention first. He’s never made a squad, he was in the preliminary squad for the AFCON qualifiers against Namibia but didn’t make the final squad. He’s not in the squad for next months game against Burundi.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here