Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlisle vs Brighton

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Adams doesnt deserve to be abused by fans or treated like an animal, he is a human and deserves respect But he does need to be sacked if he doesnt quit after today.

That is all.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Don't think I'll bother visiting NSC for the next two or three days.... its going to be a binfest on here

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Adams doesnt deserve to be abused by fans or treated like an animal, he is a human and deserves respect But he does need to be sacked if he doesnt quit after today.

That is all.

they could be prophetic words mate.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
they could be prophetic words mate.

I must say a big defeat today may be too much for Adams..... JUst seems the timing is allw rong now. Before the transefer window wrapped up I had started to slip into the Adams out camp but its just too late for any new manager to do anything.... its all very depressing.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Could this be the end for Adams, I wonder?

I think the players we've got are capable enough but somthing is seriously wrong to be playing as badly as this. We're not out of this today, but the pressure on MA must be huge at the moment.

A loss today will test the patience of our directors. The players have to do alot better than this.

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
A tactical masterpiece was really only undone by misfortune and the home crowd giving the initiative to the away side. The ref really should have......

...Dean Wilkins didn't win all his games either, and it took a while for his signings to settle in last season...

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Subsitution is positive but why Fraser and not Livermore? Doesn't Adams believe that Livermore can tackle?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here