Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlisle vs Brighton

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Yet he'll start against Luton because Adams ass licks him.

And was Forster right midfield again ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The one big mistake which Micky must accept is that the formation was wrong and Forster was wasted until he went up front and Andrew went to left midfield. The one man who could have come on and put some crosses on our strikers heads was McLeod but he was dropped from the bench for Birchall.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
I don't understand Virgo rightback? We have 3 (fit) , Elphick Virgo or Hinsch. Choose 2, and put 1 on the bench.

I understand why we buy 4 quality strikers. I don't understand why we try and play 3 of them at once (I think - keep them happy, but even when 1 is injured?). Play 2, and 1 on the bench, 1 recovering.

I don't understand why we keep playing sully. He is a great prospect, and has learnt a massive amount in the last few weeks, but he is not commanding the defence.

We have 3 wingers, I don't understand why we play only 1, and when the 1 isn't playing well, I don't understand why we keep him on, sub a central defender. move RB to CB, and bring in a fresh midfield? Think Tommy did a good job though, but tactically I just don't f***ing understand it all!!!!!!!

Rant over.

Wemberlllllllllllllllllllllly:albion2:

(Dean White, from the Argus link;) He added: "You defend as a team and you attack as a team. At set pieces you will probably find nine of the outfield players are back.

"People have got to do their jobs.

"Those people who didn't do their jobs are in no doubt that we are not happy."

That makes sense, and I thought his post-match interview was about right, too.
But who is ultimately taking responsibility after all these months, for "those people"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here