Carlisle vs Brighton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Are you watching the rugby later Glasfryn?

I've got a feeling of dread about it tbh.

yes and there won't be many points in it hoping we can stonewall them otherwise TV will not be worth watching this week and they will make any excuse to show replays and surprises me how many welsh shirts there about worn by those who would not know one end of a rugby pitch from the other.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Jeez that was close from Forster

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Doing very well thanks glas, figured out there's more action here than in the chatroom. How's tricks?

OK now my other half has had it a bit rough been in hosp the have her Gall bladder out it was so bad she had full surgery...on the mend now though and me ....reasonable

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
yes and there won't be many points in it hoping we can stonewall them otherwise TV will not be worth watching this week and they will make any excuse to show replays and surprises me how many welsh shirts there about worn by those who would not know one end of a rugby pitch from the other.

Tell me about it. Eddie Butler and his smugness is intolerable when we lose.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
End to end. Anyinsah sounds like he's on a mission.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Last ditch defending again... oh-oh

D

Deleted User X18H

So you are saying you are not a real fan?

Er no I am not currently in the vicinity of Brighton, if I were I would without doubt be at Withdean, supporting the club I come on here claiming to love................................unlike some!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
OK now my other half has had it a bit rough been in hosp the have her Gall bladder out it was so bad she had full surgery...on the mend now though and me ....reasonable

Is she up and around again glas? I know how it is... sometimes it takes time to get back intot he groove.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports