Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carl Rushworth to Barcelona

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This place gets more middle class by the day :lolol::lolol::lolol:

You can always nip over to the 'banning' thread. I have most of its recent posters on ignore. It's gammon bingo over there :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
£4m seems an insane amount for someone who (admittedly only 18 years of age) is playing in the 7th tier. I know very little about him, but we do seem to be producing a string of half decent goalkeepers.

Ben Roberts & Casper Ankergren’s coaching paying dividends.
Sanchez is out on loan somewhere, too.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ben Roberts & Casper Ankergren’s coaching paying dividends.
Sanchez is out on loan somewhere, too.

Sanchez is at Rochdale
Our other England age group keeper, Tom McGill, has just gone on loan to Crawley. He was on the bench last game. Should he start, then the Albion with have a keeper playing in all four divisions.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Good news to sign another young player to a long term contract. Hopefully Walton will be in the squad next season and Sanchez a season or two after. Rushworth will then be the next keeper to come through.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hopefully we can give him to Leeds, so they can make a player out of him.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Was at the Worthing v Folkestone game where he pulled off an absolute wonder save. I was directly behind it and it’s arguably the best save I’ve ever seen live. Looks a real talent.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He says on the club news story he wants to be at the club and playing for the U23s and pushing first team next season.

“I am looking to kick on with the under-23s and get a lot more game time next season, and maybe get some cup matches with the first team. Because I won’t be out on loan, I will be there if they need me. The game time is the most important thing for me.”
Hmmm ......... I wonder if that's his (hopeful) idea, or the club's plan for him? How old is he - 18?. Maybe a season at home playing U18/U21/3 football for a season might be a plan - but I'd bet it'll be a loan out somewhere after that!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Walton doesn't look like he will make it with us, I prefer Sanchez to him anyway, but Rushworth seems more like the real deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here