Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardinal Newman School

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Played a football match v one of their teams last year. Utter wankers, acted like nobs the whole game with sneaky kick outs at players and abuse to the referee. 4 of them got booked which is very unusual for a school match now days, completely unnecessary as they dicked us 7-1 anyway. When we got back to the bus they had spat all over the windows and door handles and slashed the tires literally for no reason whatsoever. Did not expect that from a Catholic school. :wanker:

Tyres on bus slashed? Sure you aren't telling tall tales there?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Hmmmm i must admit the bit i find hardest to believe is we beat you 7-1 we were gash at sport

I was at Oathall who are more of a rugby school really. We were quite good at football in year 8 and got to the county cup semi-final but then the majority of our decent players left and our team had an average height of about 5 ft 4 in year 11 and we were truly shocking. Having a guy with not a clue about football running the team didn't help either. Was very surprised at the attitude of the CN players and students watching as the other Catholic school we played, St Pauls were a bunch of softies mainly.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Was very surprised at the attitude of the CN players and students watching as the other Catholic school we played, St Pauls were a bunch of softies mainly.

I would suspect the main focus there should be on the difference between Mid-Sussex and Brighton, and absolutely nothing to do with Catholic schools.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I would suspect the main focus there should be on the difference between Mid-Sussex and Brighton, and absolutely nothing to do with Catholic schools.

Yeah would guess so. Most of our team shat themselves inside the first the 5 minutes of the match against the 6ft plus hard Brighton lads, definitely a lot different to the well mannered good boys we were used to playing :laugh:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I was at Oathall who are more of a rugby school really. We were quite good at football in year 8 and got to the county cup semi-final but then the majority of our decent players left and our team had an average height of about 5 ft 4 in year 11 and we were truly shocking. Having a guy with not a clue about football running the team didn't help either. Was very surprised at the attitude of the CN players and students watching as the other Catholic school we played, St Pauls were a bunch of softies mainly.

What year was this? What school year are you in?

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
That tracksuit used to change from year to year, depending on what was on offer at JJB. Bet he still owns a pair of skin-tight White shorts though.

I wonder if Miss 'spitfire' Jones is still there...?

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
One of my bros went to Cardinal Newman. T'other, one year older, went to the same place when it was De La Salle College. Bet half of you used to be their friends! (Their seats: WS)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here