Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cardiff vs Palace

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Tonight's game not done by any means, I can see any permutation of result based on the first half.

Cardiff might be poor but they've hit the post and created some decent chances. Palace stand-in centre-halves look dodgy. I am not complacent.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
f476d70c2a3ee46780d6e9383a7f3493.jpg

Can anyone on bet365 confirm whether the 2 or more goals for both teams combined means more than 2 goals in total (this is what I thought it was) or does it mean both teams to score two or more?

The other options on betbuilder was either Cardiff or palace to score more than 2 which indicates I’m correct although it hasn’t been confirmed on the slip yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Southampton tried an attacking formation today and got ruined you really do need top quality players to attack away from home.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not to me ....they were never catching us, they are rubbish

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

I refer the honourable gentleman to the statement put before this house by the honourable member from Japan - Steve.

NorthStandSteward

Jan 14, 2014
f476d70c2a3ee46780d6e9383a7f3493.jpg

Can anyone on bet365 confirm whether the 2 or more goals for both teams combined means more than 2 goals in total (this is what I thought it was) or does it mean both teams to score two or more?

The other options on betbuilder was either Cardiff or palace to score more than 2 which indicates I’m correct although it hasn’t been confirmed on the slip yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it means over 2 goals in the match in total, you're all good!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here