Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cardiff vs Palace

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
We can’t play any other way without conceding bucket loads

Dullest team EVER in Premier League history probably, we even play like the away team at home. Some on here would have you believe CH is in no way responsible too.

Oh yeah. Far worse than the Middlesbrough team of two years ago. Or the Sunderland side with John Stead upfront. Or the Derby side that managed 13 points. Or Huddersfield and their massive 18 point haul.
Pathetic hyperbole bullshit.
"Give your head a wobble"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh yeah. Far worse than the Middlesbrough team of two years ago. Or the Sunderland side with John Stead upfront. Or the Derby side that managed 13 points. Or Huddersfield and their massive 18 point haul.
Pathetic hyperbole bullshit.
"Give your head a wobble"

I said dullest not worst and although I wasn’t a Premier League watcher too often when we weren’t here, I have yet to see anything as dull as what we have produced since January. :smile:

At the time of writing we hadn’t even bothered to try attacking for ages, it was good to see it happen against Arsenal.

CH needs to show more faith in his players and try to break away from everyone behind the ball. Against the top six I can live with it. Home against other strugglers, not so keen. Starting games so slowly is also incomprehensible to me, why wait to go a goal down before you start playing. Leicester away being a prime example, we did play really well once we’d conceded.

One decent game does not make all previous comments null and void imo :shrug:

Last edited:

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Cardiff and their fans seemed to already accept that they were down before the game Saturday, The ground had lots of empty seats. Reckon the Fulham loss really took it out of them.

We had far too much attacking power for them, they looked poor.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I said dullest not worst and although I wasn’t a Premier League watcher too often when we weren’t here, I have yet to see anything as dull as what we have produced since January. :smile:

At the time of writing we hadn’t even bothered to try attacking for ages, it was good to see it happen against Arsenal.

CH needs to show more faith in his players and try to break away from everyone behind the ball. Against the top six I can live with it. Home against other strugglers, not so keen.

You're always one of the first pant-pissers Icy.
Nice bloke but no bottle.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Right, so not the "Dullest team EVER in Premier League history", but possibly the "Dullest team in the Premier League since January". Yeah ok.

I wasn’t a Premier League watcher too often when we weren’t here
That's kind of crucial to the statement you were making.

We did try attacking Southampton, Cardiff and Bournemouth, it just didn't go well.

No, but those comments were null and void before that game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here