Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff increase capacity - oh dear!!

Bingo

Jul 27, 2014
Seaford
Looks to me like the people sitting in either corner will now get a complete soaking as there is a massive gap between the roofs. Terrible design.

Looks to me like the people sitting in either corner will now get a complete soaking as there is a massive gap between the roofs. Terrible design.

How is that different to the East Stand at the Amex, which regularly gets soaked.

Finding limited appeal in this stadium oneupmanship, we go to watch footballers not elegant stand curves

Bingo

Jul 27, 2014
Seaford
How is that different to the East Stand at the Amex, which regularly gets soaked.

Finding limited appeal in this stadium oneupmanship, we go to watch footballers not elegant stand curves

For one thing the East Stand at the Amex doesn't have a huge gap in the roof. So any rain getting in is purely down to the wind blowing in the wrong direction.

Secondly, I can't see how having an opinion on a poor stadium design can have anything to do with oneupmanship. Nobody is gloating, just observing.

So any rain getting in is purely down to the wind blowing in the wrong direction.

Speaking as an East Stander, the journey the rain makes before hitting my face isn't of huge interest to me. Can certainly understand why a fair few migrated to East Upper, please tell me that at least that stays dry

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Speaking as an East Stander, the journey the rain makes before hitting my face isn't of huge interest to me. Can certainly understand why a fair few migrated to East Upper, please tell me that at least that stays dry

Sort of, there is a bloody drip from the roof every time it rains and lands on one of us depending on who is in that seat! We have complained on deaf ears as well!

I was East Lower the first season and in row 8, that is the line of the roof above. In the rare even that rain comes straight down and not at an angle, the first 8 rows will get wet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here