Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Holla did struggle with the pace of the championship and fitness earlier in the season so he may just have been given the night off with the February schedule. The lack of pace in that team is alarming we really need an large pace injection in this squad.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Predict Leon Best to miss some chances. But I can understand why CH wants a more mobile player up front.

Marshall is back for them.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Holla did struggle with the pace of the championship and fitness earlier in the season so he may just have been given the night off with the February schedule. The lack of pace in that team is alarming we really need an large pace injection in this squad.

Night off ffs, a twenty something year old professional athlete, needs a rest in February. Please

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Can't comment on the tactics until game is actually underway, but unless he is injured or ill I'm apprised surprised Holla is out. He can be a little ponderous but he is easily our best long passer.

I don't get it! Unless he is injured this makes no sense. He must feel really motivated.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Natterjack ‏@natter_jack 1m1 minute ago Cardiff, Wales

With my Brighton mates at the CCS looking for an away win. Come on you Seagulls #BHAFC

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
come on Albion
swings his imaginary scarf

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here