Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
cook, brezovan, hoskins, Narvarro and Noone. Buckley and KLL recently injured, A EL AB and Elphick long term injuries? JFC not involved. Am I missing anyone else? Berkamp? has he got a squad number?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Looks fairly conservative and maybe happy with a draw but the Taff's got 3 up front by the looks of it - so a bit of an onslaught if I got that right. But still think CMS and Barnes are as good as anyone at a quick counter

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
No width in the line up... how narrow is the pitch? Interesting...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Cook on the bench is an interesting choice. I wonder if Gus is worried about a central defender getting a red card. Or whether he's planning to pack the defence if we're level or ahead with 10 minutes to go ...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Cook on the bench is an interesting choice. I wonder if Gus is worried about a central defender getting a red card. Or whether he's planning to pack the defence if we're level or ahead with 10 minutes to go ...

He is the only fit defender we have got.

If Vincelot plays in the Nolan (West Ham) position it would be interesting. Nolan spent the whole match running into a brick wall.

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade

Well you should have a defender on the bench for back up i.e injury/red card.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Vincelot is a utility player so he can play at the back as well.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Can't see that midfield creating much and can't see them holding the ball or defending well either. As I am almost always wrong with my team selection thoughts I take this as a very good sign!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Who is the second commentator on S Player?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
f*** a duck this is going to be even more tough without LuaLua, Buckley and now Noone starting on the bench. LuaLua's injury seems more prolonged than it first appeared? CMS, you better run your socks off lad!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
listening in on BBCR5L

BHAFC_Pandapops

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here