Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff Away

clif26

Oct 18, 2010
Don't see any reason why we can't go to Cardiff and get a result. Won the first two league games, why can't we win this one as well. Have a little faith chaps.

That's it. If you don't have confidence, you've already lost the game.

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
Will be tricky however i wouldve happily taken a point last year when we played pboro away and then we tore them apart..you never know? Im going for 2-2 or 3-2 either way

kjgood

Draw would be a good result, however, although they beat Bristol City 3-1 yesterday, Bristol are not a good side at the moment. If our central pairing was a little more robust i would have more confidence.

If Buckley is fit, i saw him last year for watford against Cardiff and he ripped them apart, so who knows?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Will probably be our toughest game so far, but we are both on good runs and watching them against West Ham, i don't think we have anything to fear. 1-0 to the Albion!

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
I will be paying my 4th visit to Cardiff following Brighton on Wednesday and so far never seen them lose, having said that never seen them win either (2-2 followed by two 1-1 draws). Got a sneaky feeling I will see my first win there 2-1 to the Albion but I would happily settle for a draw.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
They only lost 4 games at Home last season. Against Swansea, Forest, Ipswich and Reading. If you can read anything into that.... all of these teams like to get the ball down and play a bit. Is that just clutching at straws ?.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here