Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff Away

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Reading beat Cardiff comfortably in the play-offs, Swansea then beat Reading fairly comfortably in the play offs. On that basis Swansea would beat Cardiff, and seeing as we play a similar brand of football to Swansea it virtually goes without saying that we will beat Cardiff on Wednesday.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
don't expect much from this game ......a real test , at least they play football so will not be content to kick the f*** out of us , hopefully..............1-1

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Top of the Table Clash

All games are tought in this Division. But this one might be awkward with Miller and Earnshaw , especially Miller, cannot be given any room to half turn in sight of goal.

And the other Scottish internationals.

sixnilup

Jul 24, 2007
Don't see any reason why we can't go to Cardiff and get a result. Won the first two league games, why can't we win this one as well. Have a little faith chaps.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I would be very happy with 4 points from the next 3 games. People may say that I am being negative but that would still be 11 points from 5 games. That got us promoted last year and lets face it, the first objective this year still has to be to get to 50 odd points as quickly as possible and see where we are from there.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would be very happy with 4 points from the next 3 games. People may say that I am being negative but that would still be 11 points from 5 games. That got us promoted last year and lets face it, the first objective this year still has to be to get to 50 odd points as quickly as possible and see where we are from there.

Agree with the 2 points a game thing. 6 points so far. Cardiff is therefore a freebie. We can play with the shackles off which may work in our favour. It's just possible Lualua and Hoskins if fit could surprise them a bit. Would love to go but working. Anything from this game would be fantastic though.

Heart 1 - 1

Head 3 - 1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here