Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff Accuse Palace of Spying

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What difference does it make whether CPFC knew their line up or not as the facts are plain simple any Cardiff team would not have beaten them.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You know Cardiff are down when they raise this kind of stuff to deflect from a hammering at home in a game they clearly banked as a winner - just makes them look a small club which despite 1 season up with the big boys, they most definitely are. The Cardiff fans I know from my time living there seem to all now be suffering from the "premiership syndrome" of suddenly taking themselves way too seriously and thinking that's their natural and rightful level and those below them are less worthy which history says it definitely is not.
Now that's funny. I was speaking to a couple of Cardiff STH's yesterday who said almost the exact opposite. They were hating the PL and really looking forward to playing in the second division next year. They sited the falseness of the division and the referees perceived bias towards the bigger clubs (in Cardiff's case every club-bar palace).

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Parish has said that Moody was told the Cardiff team that would start, but it wasn't even the correct team, nor did we alter our squad one bit. That, along with the fact it was 24hrs before KO makes the whole (minor) situation very odd as it really made no difference to us at all.

Very strange club Cardiff, have far more respect for Brighton than that shower.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Now that's funny. I was speaking to a couple of Cardiff STH's yesterday who said almost the exact opposite. They were hating the PL and really looking forward to playing in the second division next year. They sited the falseness of the division and the referees perceived bias towards the bigger clubs (in Cardiff's case every club-bar palace).

I agree , I hope we stay up obviously but I much prefer the championship :

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've told this story before, but I was at the P*rtsm**th press conference before their FA Cup tie at Southampton a couple of seasons ago, and the written press were - as usual - being kept hanging around while Avram Grunt droned on and on to the local TV and radio. Through the open door of his office, what should I see but a whiteboard with the team to play Saints written up on it? Quite an unusual team too, with Mullins at right back.

Of course, respecting the bond of trust that must exist between members of the media and clubs they regularly cover, I did what you will all agree was the right thing.

I immediately texted the team to Saints assistant manager Dean Wilkins.

Bravo :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:bowdown:

#Twats

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Danny , she's made it perfectly clear she's off limits . But I do admire your persistence :smile:

Few people are ever completely off limits. But, being a Palace fan- he'd have to be unbelievably fit for me to consider it :D

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I'm sure this stuff and other underhand tactics happen every Saturday. They've probably done it themselves.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
What difference does it make whether CPFC knew their line up or not as the facts are plain simple any Cardiff team would not have beaten them.

I believe a Mackay team would have beaten them. Tan relegated Cardiff when he lost his nerve with Malky.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
He got booed off by large sections of Cardiff fans who perceive him (from performances so far) to be lazy, uncaring & incapable of putting a decent cross in (who knew??).

They sang at him to do the Ayatollah, he ignored it, Palace sang at him to "give us a wave": he gave them a wave.

In danger of pissing his career down the drain if he doesn't sort himself out. Which would be a shame....

M'lady is far too kind :smile:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The same Malky Mackay team which rolled over at Selhurst and lost 2-0?

:lolol:

Sadly, chaps, I think he has us on this one. Cardiff started this season better than Palace but have flopped when it's counted and will go down. Unfortunately, Palace have done the reverse

*******s :facepalm:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
:lolol:

Sadly, chaps, I think he has us on this one. Cardiff started this season better than Palace but have flopped when it's counted and will go down. Unfortunately, Palace have done the reverse

*******s :facepalm:

True , if tan had kept malky they would have stayed up . Not that im bothered .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Few people are ever completely off limits. But, being a Palace fan- he'd have to be unbelievably fit for me to consider it :D

Don't tell me you've fallen for the good looks and charisma of Steve Parish , the Prince Charming of Croydon ? :sick:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
seagullsovergrimsby;6284 913 said:
Don't tell me you've fallen for the good looks and charisma of Steve Parish , the Prince Charming of Croydon ? :sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here