Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Caravans at Waterhall

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
We had a bunch of them rock up in a disused carpark near us a few years back. Broke in, set up camp, and for the next few days we had nothing but noise and aggravation as they screamed abuse at their feral kids, had drunken arguments, dogs barking contsantly, motorbikes being rode round and round, plus their f*cking droning generators running day and night. When they were eventually turfed out, you would not believe the scene of shit and destruction they'd left behind. Rubbish strewn everywhere, bags everywhere, tins, bottles, piles of excrement.

Subhuman, feral filth. I think they actually get off on being as disgusting and obnoxious as is "humanly" possible. My solution would be to call in a drone strike.
They are like packs of rabid hyenas moving from town to town leaving a trail of destruction behind them without a care in the world, what bothers me more is there seems to be a bunch of let’s feel sorry for these scum bags type people ( a few on NSC too) and welcome them with open arms! They don’t give a shit about anyone!

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Everyone has to be somewhere.
True but not illegally setting up camp where they are not wanted . I doubt people would mind so much if they were respectful and reasonably quiet but usually they’re not . Feral children , out of control dogs , and they usually leave a huge mess . There are the neighbours from hell .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’ve not met any decent ones yet.

Regardless of whether they cut the lock or not they had no right to park and camp on that land. Why should the council have to ask them not to camp on the football pitches and why should the council have to provide them with bags to put their rubbish in? Have they no decency!

They should be prosecuted for trespass and their vehicles and businesses checked, not moved on with gifts and bribes.

I rarely visit Waterhall but hope Brighton Rugby Club has robust security (the front row perhaps!)
Trespass is a civil offence, not a criminal one. Usually, they are guilty of criminal damage, but by the time they are charged with it, they’ve moved on.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Trespass is a civil offence, not a criminal one. Usually, they are guilty of criminal damage, but by the time they are charged with it, they’ve moved on.
And that's what needs to change. In Ireland it's a criminal offence. Guess why they're all over here now? :shrug:

Make it a criminal offence and make a big show of clearing out the first couple of camps. They'll be back in fixed camps before you can say "Snatch".

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And that's what needs to change. In Ireland it's a criminal offence. Guess why they're all over here now? :shrug:

Make it a criminal offence and make a big show of clearing out the first couple of camps. They'll be back in fixed camps before you can say "Snatch".
That's what we have a Home Secretary for. :shrug:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That's what we have a Home Secretary for. :shrug:
Probably too busy dealing with people who want to come here and work to deal with people who want to come here to thieve, litter and defecate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here