Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Caravans at Waterhall

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just a warning to dog walkers, walkers, runners and law abiding citizens.

30+ of our travelling friends have taken up the council’s invitation to the city of sanctuary by parking their caravans, works vans, cars, feral kids and dogs on the pitches at Waterhall. I believe they arrived today so it could be fun when the Saudis arrive on Saturday for the park and ride, effectively blocking their access/exit for 6 hours.

No doubt they will be asked to tidy up before they leave and there will be no prosecutions or fines.

Why?

Last edited:

Bald Head

Jul 20, 2022
Brighton
Just a warning to dog walkers, walkers, runners and law abiding citizens.

30+ of our travelling friends have taken up the council’s invitation to the city of sanctuary by parking their caravans, works vans, cars, feral kids and dogs on the pitches at Waterhall. I believe they arrived today so it could be fun when the Saudies arrive on Saturday for the park and ride, effectively blocking their access/exit for 6 hours.

No doubt they will be asked to tidy up before they leave and there will be no prosecutions or fines.

Why?
Could be the same ones evicted down at goring.

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Everyone has to be somewhere.
Yes and everyone is expected to achieve that within the laws of the land, by not leaving human faeces and garbage for others to clean up, by not intimidating anyone in their vicinity and essentially trying to be half decent members of society. So called ‘travellers’ set out to be the opposite.
Only those who have had no contact with them or have not been impacted by their behaviour defends them.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Everyo
Yes and everyone is expected to achieve that within the laws of the land, by not leaving human faeces and garbage for others to clean up, by not intimidating anyone in their vicinity and essentially trying to be half decent members of society. So called ‘travellers’ set out to be the opposite.
Only those who have had no contact with them or have not been impacted by their behaviour defends them.
I haven't defended them. And I've had lots of contact with them thanks, both positive and negative.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is you in Sussex a bit thick or what?

The solution is easy.

1693430768280.png

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Yes, and the teams that play there have to pay for the pitches. Not sure why each vehicle isn’t “ticketed” as mine would be if I parked there illegally.
The reason for not ticketing them is that considerable bravery is required.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here