Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caravan club have arrived

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Hang on they are not in your backyard, just noticed your location, out of interest when were you last here to witness how this lot behave?

I remember how they behave. And I am not excusing that behaviour. But complaining about their behaviour is not going to change it.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Have they really? Aren't these modern day 'career' gypsies? I thought that traditional gypsies were Romany and that these are Irish dropouts. Genuine question....

There is a separate Irish traveller "ethnic" identity that goes back a couple of centuries, think that people dispute how genuine it is or where exactly it comes from. Not to give them any sort of justification whatsoever, but they aren't just what people in Ireland do when they don't want to work!

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
I had a lovely chap knock on my door in Worthing a few weeks ago, couldnt understand a bloody word he was saying only that he wanted to chop my hedge for £50, i wouldnt have minded but i had only done it the week before.

now either the stuipd ******* was blind and couldnt see that i had done it or he thought the job i had done on it was good enough. either way he was politely asked to leave

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
doesnt it bother me as long as they dont interfere with my family,i know a few from withy patch and a few drinkin my local club,lets just say they are good people to know and would help me if i needed a favour!!not every traveller behave in the wrong manner

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
doesnt it bother me as long as they dont interfere with my family,i know a few from withy patch and a few drinkin my local club,lets just say they are good people to know and would help me if i needed a favour!!not every traveller behave in the wrong manner

I think because these you mention have integrated into the local community and have settled over the years , most just travel around and cause mayhem against the local community wherever they go. I lived in Lancing too for many years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here