Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Carabao cup draw

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Gillingham away would be ideal !

For me and [MENTION=33649]darkwolf666[/MENTION], risk managemenent permitting, certainly :thumbsup:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Our Tie that week would have to be on the Wednesday wouldn't it? As we play on the Sunday before and the Saturday after. Surely no other night is possible.

No worries - I'm sure the U21s will be up for it whenever it's scheduled!

(Mind you, I do expect Potter to go all out to win some silverware this season - even if only this one. Sending out teams that just aren't good enough - then it'll be POTTER OUT!)

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
It would be just like going home . . .well nearly 25 years ago it would have been.

God what an awful couple of seasons they were. :down:
The weird thing is, they're my first memories of the club. My earliest football memory was Richie Barker scoring a header at Gillingham. So I actually have no bad will towards those times.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Similar yeh first memories too as was a bit young for the Goldstone other than couple times on TV and some radio. Gillingham was the start for me with a couple visits then Withdean where everything really started.

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
Looking at the teams in the draw, any of Crawley, Forest Green, Newport or Stevenage away would do nicely. New grounds, innit.

Oxford's new ground would also be good, having only done the Manor Ground, previously.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Looking at the teams in the draw, any of Crawley, Forest Green, Newport or Stevenage away would do nicely. New grounds, innit.

Oxford's new ground would also be good, having only done the Manor Ground, previously.

Its been open for 20 years!

(and you are really not missing much)

Last edited:

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea

We did their NEW ground in a pre season friendly, I hope that counts!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Good prize fund this year too for getting to the final :

Winner £100,000
Runners-UP £50,000

Not to be sniffed at.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
When you consider the price tag of any potential new signings for the club, probably in the tens of millions, those figures really are loose change.

But we could win a senior trophy.

As with the last few season, we should be approaching both cup competitions with the attitude that we could win it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here