Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Carabao cup draw

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Only previous game was a home LDV trophy match in 2003. 2-0 Leon Knight & Jake Robinson

My 5 year old sons first game.’He was a nightmare and never took to the Albion.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Good luck with finding the FGR stadium if you don't know the area! I went to the EFL Trophy match there last season (twice, as the frst tie was called off at the last minute for a waterlogged pitch) but I only got there because I went with a FGR STH who knew how to get there and how to find a parking space a quarter of a mile away! Even after going twice, I couldn't find it again - there are country lanes............... and in that neighbourhood there are really country lanes (without signposts!)

Shame about that - we could all come round yours and start from there (with a guide)!

If either of the Bristols or Swindon are still in it, that would be a lot easier! Shame about Cheltenham - I could have used my bus pass to get to that one!

Really? Maybe I visualise it being easy as I’ve been to Nailsworth a few times but it’s not that bad, especially from Cheltenham.

There’s a school car park opposite too if you get there early enough.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I live in Wiltshire (20 minutes from Forest Green FC), one of the reasons I rarely get to see the Albion.
Brilliant draw, I thought.
Until I was reminded where I am that week. Yep, visiting family in Brighton. Hopefully see you at Leeds.

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
Really? Maybe I visualise it being easy as I’ve been to Nailsworth a few times but it’s not that bad, especially from Cheltenham.

There’s a school car park opposite too if you get there early enough.

Easiest enough to find if you follow the signs. Was one of the 45 for Pap Johns Trophy last year. Easy trip from Bath. Avoid the food though. Decided against cauliflower pasty, but what did they cook the chips in ?

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Wasn't Sanchez on loan there? also, in three consecutive years, they have faced Bournemouth as Ball 1, then the season after with Brentford as ball 2. Now we're ball 3

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
The parking gets worse as they attract more fans. There is only really one narrow road in.
They operate a park and ride as earlier mentioned from Renishaw carpark on the A46 about 1.2miles away.

I'll leave the back door key under the dustbin so let yourself in.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Certainly the most picturesque football league ground. The views from the top of the hill are stunning. Being a late summer's evening, it will show them in all their glory. I went to the old ground four times when Barnet played there - always seemed to be either March or October. Was always a great day out and the pubs in Nailsworth were lovely with local real ales. The only downers are it's not that easy to get to (like Yeovil) and there's a HUGE hill. Haven't been to the new ground which was built about 200 yards slightly further up. The traffic struggled to cope afterwards but certainly worth a visit. God bless the Cotswolds!

Without a shadow of a doubt it beats a trip to Burnley or Luton. :thumbsup:

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Does the £30 cap on away tickets apply in the cup or is that just the Prem?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Easiest enough to find if you follow the signs. Was one of the 45 for Pap Johns Trophy last year. Easy trip from Bath. Avoid the food though. Decided against cauliflower pasty, but what did they cook the chips in ?

Their own sense of self-satisfaction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here