Apr 17, 2011
London

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lancing Beach Green or the one by Frosts in Shoreham are both good

Aug 21, 2011
They do and after years of paying over the odds for new ones I don't think that I will ever purchase new again. I got a virtually new tyre Friday changed,balanced for £15. Melbourne Street, just off Lewes road, Brighton.

Do you know the name of the garage as I need a couple of "new" tyres and dont have a problem using used, Did you get a choice of brand??

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
blackcircles.com
Very good value, deliver next day and will even fit if required.

I use these and get a local fitter to fit and balance them. Always good prices and quick service. Not sure if the still do, but Tesco do tyres through black circle - same prices and service with club card points too.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Do you know the name of the garage as I need a couple of "new" tyres and dont have a problem using used, Did you get a choice of brand??

Pay Less Tyres 01273 680636. They just supplied the tyre I required. Can not see it being a problem if you request a certain brand, if they don't have it in stock they should be able to order.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
another for blackcircles. especially usfull if you slightly odd/older tyre configuration. will send to you, or to a local garage if you want to give locals business, or they fit too.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
They do and after years of paying over the odds for new ones I don't think that I will ever purchase new again. I got a virtually new tyre Friday changed,balanced for £15. Melbourne Street, just off Lewes road, Brighton.

Very much this, Black rock tyres in Brighton. all minimum 4mm tread. Very good value.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
'Discount Tyre' have always been really good.
'Setyres' in Lancing were cheaper on the last few tyres we've bought though.

Both of these, but also get a couple of online quotes first.

Always worth being cheeky over price.

Few things to consider, what mileage are you likely to do? Are the old tyres wearing evenly (no point putting new boots on if you've got a worn ball joint or swivel as new tyres will be worn out quickly), do you have a serviceable full size spare you can bring into the car?

(10 years in the tyre trade :) )

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Etyres for me. You don't need to be there. Just tell them where you are hiding the locking nut and voila. So quick and convenient.

warlingham seagull

Jul 28, 2004
Warlingham
I use Event Tyres, they come to you and are competitive too, why hang around at a tyre fitting centre? I have used Discount Tyre Centre in the past, they are good but were more expensive than Event tyres the last couple of times I've needed tyres.

Event tyres also offer a free petrol voucher with certain makes. I got a £10 voucher with two Goodyear tyres last time.

This - very competitive - fantastic range of options - and why hang around?!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Met a lady (while at work, obviously) a couple of weeks ago who'd had "new" tyres fitted (well, that's what she said) by a garage within the preceding couple of months.

Would love to have known what that garage was, as either she'd done 30,000 miles in eight weeks, or they'd mugged her off completely. These things had the metal sticking out.

Could just have been confusing "a couple of months" with "a couple of years" I suppose. She was quite elderly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here