Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

car number plate B11 AFC

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that you are probably right but at one time it was on a white Toyota I am fairly certain. Probably the same person just changed his car, which is not unusual.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Beat me to it mate, thought it was a Blue Toyota MR2, always parked in a space by the south east corner

I think we are nearly there, I am pretty sure that it was on a white car (possibly an MR2), used to see it after games heading westwards back towards Worthing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think we are nearly there, I am pretty sure that it was on a white car (possibly an MR2), used to see it after games heading westwards back towards Worthing.

Nah, I also remember it on a blue MR2, I parked behind it at Plymouth for the 1st 3-3 game there. :thumbsup:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I'm pretty sure it was the car in front of us when we left the Northampton game last January.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I have this on retention, as I was going to buy a Citroen C3, but am not at all sure now with the economic situation.

You're one letter away from my old mans number plate then!

oh and why would the economic situation stop you buying a c3... your brain should do that for you ;)

D

Deleted member 2719

M111 BHA.

Not sure you would call this one a proper personalised plate, saw this in the Surrey area with Albion stickers on it.

Anybody's on here and what does the M111 stand for?

???

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
M111 BHA.

Not sure you would call this one a proper personalised plate, saw this in the Surrey area with Albion stickers on it.

???

Was it on a BMW M3 per chance? Bit obvious I know but could have beem M "3" BHA?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Seen this round HH a few times. Last time I did it was near Bentswood, if this is the same car:lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
M111 BHA.

???

Could be someone with the surname Mill.

Merseyside Seagull

Dec 18, 2003
Wirral
O/K who has it? last seen in haywards heath with a convenient black screw cap turning it into BHAFC.
For the owner, a genuine question.How much do you want for it?
And for you others.How much would you pay for it?

I'll own up to owning it.

I've it for for about 10 years now and have no intention of selling it.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Registration B11AFC
Make BMW
Model 520D
Description SE AUTO
Engine Capacity(cc) 1995
Year Manufactured 2007

Not on a hugely posh car, either....

Registration ALB10N
Make LAND ROVER
Model RANGEROVER
Description SPT TDV6 HSE A
Engine Capacity(cc) 2720
Year Manufactured 2005

last seen at the right club in the Archer era I believe?

This plate was on the market approx 7-8 yrs ago for £30,000....a good friend of mine who is a WBA season tkt holder confirmed that a club official owned it.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Would you? and how much for?

To be honest, I don't think I'd ever sell it as my name is Chris and I love The Albion. This combination makes C1 BHA THE perfect number plate for me. I know it's shallow caring about such things but I love driving around (especially to away games) knowing that fellow Albion fans are recognising the fact that I've taken the trouble to acquire my numberplate.

Mercifully, not everything in my life is so superficial :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here