Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

car number plate B11 AFC

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
O/K who has it? last seen in haywards heath with a convenient black screw cap turning it into BHAFC.
For the owner, a genuine question.How much do you want for it?
And for you others.How much would you pay for it?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Could be worth £5k if an uberfan wanted to buy this reg.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Registration B11AFC
Make BMW
Model 520D
Description SE AUTO
Engine Capacity(cc) 1995
Year Manufactured 2007

Not on a hugely posh car, either....

Registration ALB10N
Make LAND ROVER
Model RANGEROVER
Description SPT TDV6 HSE A
Engine Capacity(cc) 2720
Year Manufactured 2005

last seen at the right club in the Archer era I believe?

Michael Bolton

Jan 7, 2009
That'll turn over a good few grand.

I once had a plate, 'YMCA 1' on my old vespa. Between you and me, that cost ten times more than the scooter!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I once had a plate, 'YMCA 1' on my old vespa. Between you and me, that cost ten times more than the scooter!
That could now be worth a fortune as the reg plate for a Brighton leather boy's bike :safeway2:

Michael Bolton

Jan 7, 2009
I auctioned it off for charity a good few years back. Fetched 10 grand odd from an unsightly gentleman named 'Edwin'.

Haven't seen it since.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Any Goldstone era fans remember that guy who always parked some sporty number by the Goldstone Lane side of the South Stand in some exclusive parking space, think the plate was HI 2 BHA (but maybe wrong), think he had longish hair, bit of a wannabee playboy and usually had a woman in tow.

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
Any Goldstone era fans remember that guy who always parked some sporty number by the Goldstone Lane side of the South Stand in some exclusive parking space, think the plate was HI 2 BHA (but maybe wrong), think he had longish hair, bit of a wannabee playboy and usually had a woman in tow.

Robbie Savage.:jester:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
west brom's chairman has that one and i doubt he will sell

He bought it from Archer's wife then.... because she had it on a Porsche when they lived in Mellor.
Once upon a time in the dark days, four of us in a Peugeot Diesel Estate "chased" her up the M6 and pulled up outside the house (about twenty minutes later) before going for a beer in the local Albion friendly boozer.
Half an hour later we had a visit - in the pub - from four of Lancashire's finest plod, coz she'd given them a bell accusing us of harrassment.

"What us officer?"

Plod were very chilled about it and we drove away happily singing "1-0 to the Albion" :salute:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I deal with Princes Foods a lot. Is this Albion nut still there I wonder?!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
He bought it from Archer's wife then.... because she had it on a Porsche when they lived in Mellor.
Once upon a time in the dark days, four of us in a Peugeot Diesel Estate "chased" her up the M6 and pulled up outside the house (about twenty minutes later) before going for a beer in the local Albion friendly boozer.
Half an hour later we had a visit - in the pub - from four of Lancashire's finest plod, coz she'd given them a bell accusing us of harrassment.

"What us officer?"

Plod were very chilled about it and we drove away happily singing "1-0 to the Albion" :salute:

:lolol::thumbsup::clap2::bowdown:

I have this on retention, as I was going to buy a Citroen C3, but am not at all sure now with the economic situation.

Attachments

• C3  BHA.png
    C3 BHA.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 725

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

But that's not a valid plate is it - unless you had something like 'YMC4 1'

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I used to see that quite often I think it was on a a Toyota Supra in those days.

I recently saw FAT80Y on a BMW 4 x 4 on the A27

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here