Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Capital One Cup - Round 2 Draw

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Unfortunately Leeds look ok on Saturday so, depending on the team of course) I can see them winning.

I would like a home match with somebody who hasn't been to the Amex yet, Everton/Villa/WBA

But I beat we get Bournemouth away

Please don't remind me of that 3-2 loss last season!....Even worse we might get PALARSE away

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
An evening kick off at Pompey could be lively.

Only possible if we're seeding, because (disgracefully) despite have the 'Best Fans In the World' (TM) Portsmouth FC (AKA Pompey) are not seeded.

#twats

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If we're seeded Shrewsbury away
If we're not seeded Swansea or Cardiff away

:)

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Surely that should be Brighton (or Leeds) in the right hand column.

No - If Leeds win they go on the left.

If Leeds lose - i.e. Donny win - we go on the left and Donny go on the right.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hope Leeds lose then...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If we're seeded, then Pompey at the Amex please. Its high time we gave that mediocre 4th division filth another good THUMPING, just to reaffirm their place in the pecking order these days.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Portsmouth at home please, wallop them 4-0 & send that c..t home with his tail between his legs and his bell up his arse

Last edited:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Is anyone else hoping we don't get seeded then lose gallantly to a Prem side (obvs not Palace!) So we can concentrate on the league and forget about this tinpot competition?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
If we're seeded, then Pompey at the Amex please. Its high time we gave that mediocre 4th division filth another good THUMPING, just to reaffirm their place in the pecking order these days.

Portsmouth at home please, wallop them 4-0 & send that c..t home with his tail between his legs and his bell up his arse

This would be the perfect scenario for me. Followed by battering palace at home in the third round. After that we can have an away game at a full old trafford. Then a couple of months concentrating on the league before we batter palace at selhurst in the fa cup. Then an away game at a full emirates.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Come on Sheebo. We want a prem side down at the Amex. Great night under the lights!

Yes but I couldn't take playing Palace (CPFC Franchise2010) as we'd loooose :(

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Is anyone else hoping we don't get seeded then lose gallantly to a Prem side (obvs not Palace!) So we can concentrate on the league and forget about this tinpot competition?

This would be the tinpot competition that saw Sheff U in the semis last year and Bradford City in the final the year before. Give me a day out at Wembley any day.......

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No - If Leeds win they go on the left.

If Leeds lose - i.e. Donny win - we go on the left and Donny go on the right.

But there's no either /or for Donny. No matter how many goals they beat Leeds by, or if they lose, they'll still be in the right hand column. They're never going to be seeded.
So, Donny always in the right hand column, and depending on tonight's result, it'll be either us or Leeds in the right hand column with them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here