Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cantona - Brighton Legend - 25th Jan 1995

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Dreadful scenes at Selhurst Park, pity the Palace fan didn't break his leg in what was assault, try doing that in Brighton town centre and see what happens to you. I notice the children in the area and the young women. 'L' infant terrible', perfect name for him. As for the poster, :ffsparr:. Had he done that at the Goldstone, Withdean or the Amex, I hope he would have been beaten soundly by the parents of those who had to witness such bad behaviour at close quarters.
So not an Albion hero, the poster is an anachranism, that stuff does not make legends!!!!

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Dreadful scenes at Selhurst Park, pity the Palace fan didn't break his leg in what was assault, try doing that in Brighton town centre and see what happens to you. I notice the children in the area and the young women. 'L' infant terrible', perfect name for him. As for the poster, :ffsparr:. Had he done that at the Goldstone, Withdean or the Amex, I hope he would have been beaten soundly by the parents of those who had to witness such bad behaviour at close quarters.
So not an Albion hero, the poster is an anachranism, that stuff does not make legends!!!!
shush closet nigel !

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
shush closet nigel !

Ha ha, have you ever been on the end of a Palace boot, or had the train window you were sitting next to smashed in by a palace brick. Not a Nigel , neither somone who has to rake up an incident 25 years ago to prove his pseudo allegiance to brighton by claiming that Cantona was a hero because he assaulted someone at selhurst park. :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here