Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can't use your Ajax ticket now? Let the club know and give someone else a chance...

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Time will tell on this I suppose but, having looked at the first few pages, it feels like people are overly-suspicious of the club. Surely all they're trying to do is make sure as many people get to go as possible. It read to me like there might be sanctions for people who don't attend - but as long as you let them know, no issue. That would be a bit of a liberty for most businesses but they're only trying to help the fans that have missed out.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Another dismissive response with no reasonable counter argument.. "tough shit" apparently is the response to not going to future games cause you missed this one as a result of a car crash or breaking your leg the day before the game which caused you to miss the game..

How have i scaremongered?... The CLUB sent the email about being sanctioned....

You've so missed the point being made... - thou club can do no wrong.....
For heaven's sake, how many times? If you break your leg or have a car crash just before the game, why on earth would the club not be understanding on that? That's not the tiny demographic the club is addressing this possible sanction towards.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
As someone traveling to Amsterdam despite missing out on the 09:03 bunfight I believe 100 or so tickets would have been the difference between me (and my son) getting a pair or not. Therefore I don’t share the opinion that the club is patronising/heavy handed/taking the piss etc.
I share that view as a STH who had absolutely no chance of getting a ticket (Monday 2pm window)

If you can’t make it, try and do the decent thing.

If you can’t make it and for any number of multiple real life plausible reasons You shouldn’t have an issue.

If you don’t attend, there was no reason preventing you telling the club and you couldn’t be bothered to tell the club via a number of channels then frankly you run the risk of not getting a ticket next time.

I don’t see an issue with this, it’s proportionate

Last edited:

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
How do you manage to sell on a ticket have to collect in a foreign country and show ID?

I see loads of people on FB and Twitter (I refuse to call it anything else) offering tickets for events they ‘can no longer go to’ but when you have a closer look, they’re all scammers!
I agree a lot are scams. But that doesn't stop people contacting the club telling them tickets are for sale.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am hoping to get a ticket soon, if there are returns.

Spare a penny for the old guy?

(etc.)

:O

mile oak

May 21, 2023
never received the email was that maybe because i have the 3 ticket package and club only sent to individual sales? (its not applicable to me i.e. im intending to attend - just curious why i didn't get the email)

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Very unprofessional bordering on outrageous from the Club imo.
Smacks of a communicaiton from people who weren't able to get tickets and are bitter about it.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Putting a digital ticket back on sale even an hour before KO for both home and away fixtures should be a thing. Hopefully one day it will be, as there will always be people who wake up on the day and realise that they can’t go to the match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here