Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cannot stop smiling, effin buzzing!

Anyone else, who cannot stop smiling?! I can’t. Brightened up a bit of a miserable week.

That was up there, if not my favourite, Brighton moment in 16 years supporting us. Chap who I have gone with since the dawn of time was a couple of rows on the floor of front after that goal, we all went nuts.

Even my colleagues emailing asking how it was and saying ‘Seagulls’ to sign off on email.

Absolutely buzzing. 🔵⚪

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
Anyone else, who cannot stop smiling?! I can’t. Brightened up a bit of a miserable week.

That was up there, if not my favourite, Brighton moment in 16 years supporting us. Chap who I have gone with since the dawn of time was a couple of rows on the floor of front after that goal, we all went nuts.

Even my colleagues emailing asking how it was and saying ‘Seagulls’ to sign off on email.

Absolutely buzzing. 🔵⚪
Why did Steel get a yellow

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Absolutely buzzing. 🔵⚪
Yep. There have been many emotional moments over the years, but ransacking the likes of Chelsea and ManUre still had a slight 'lottery ticket' feel to them.

Last night we ended the group stages of a European competition by going top with a win against Marseilles. Top. Goal. Bosh. Top. The product of game after game of relentlessness (after losing match 1). Top.

I did have a little something in my eye, but it was a different something to previous somethings. We had done it again, won an epic match, not to save ourselves, but to win the group and progress to the knock outs. Up another notch. Not by luck or pluck but by being exceptionally good. Smart. With kids (and later on a couple of plucky geriatrics, to be fair).

Yep. Still buzzing. And I'm a "class of 1969" veteran of 54 years. So I ought to know better, and be sneering languidly, complacent and jaded. Oops!

Top.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Yep. There have been many emotional moments over the years, but ransacking the likes of Chelsea and ManUre still had a slight 'lottery ticket' feel to them.

Last night we ended the group stages of a European competition by going top with a win against Marseilles. Top. Goal. Bosh. Top. The product of game after game of relentlessness (after losing match 1). Top.

I did have a little something in my eye, but it was a different something to previous somethings. We had done it again, won an epic match, not to save ourselves, but to win the group and progress to the knock outs. Up another notch. Not by luck or pluck but by being exceptionally good. Smart. With kids (and later on a couple of plucky geriatrics, to be fair).

Yep. Still buzzing. And I'm a "class of 1969" veteran of 54 years. So I ought to know better, and be sneering languidly, complacent and jaded. Oops!

Top.
I was born in July 69 great year !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My favourite Facebook comment on last night 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231215_121931_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231215_121931_Facebook.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 142

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Watching highlight clips on twitter over and over, grinning from ear to ear.
Just remembering our reaction when that goal went in
I wish the full match was available somewhere, I don't have BT sport or whatever it's called now so couldn't record it

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was born in July 69 great year !
After my first game at the Goldsone (against Barrow). And around about the time I heard I'd passed the eleven plus.

Bloody hell, you're old :wink:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I couldn’t sleep, I was virtually on the ceiling… and not the one Gus mentioned…

I woke up… can’t stop watching the goal… unreal, absolutely unreal.

As for work today, errrmm I’ve not really been at it… but I couldn’t give a toss, I feel like I’ve stumbled into a time snd space vortex and I’m there… front and centre with Purple 74 watching Ritchie shred into the stratosphere during You Fool No One, all the while smoking the biggest joint passed my way by a stunning Californian hottie… utterly indestructible.

I don’t care if we lose on Sunday, last night will remain momentous.

I’ve never felt so sure I picked the right club back in the early 80s, our journey IS miraculous… from watching Denny Mundee put a reducer in at Hartlepool… to the last 16 of a major European competition… bugger me, it’s the stuff of random footballing comics sold in the paper shop back in 1956. This just doesn’t happen, but then again… it f***ing has 😂😭😂😭

I’ve never felt so high, thank you boys… ALBION.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Absolutely buzzing. 🔵⚪

I share your sentiments but am alarmed to learn the dawn of time was just 16 years ago :oops:

WestYorkshireSeagull

Dec 28, 2021
My voice is gone, my head is aching and my cheeks are ear-to-ear 😁

This one is for:
A) The man who left at 80 minutes to "avoid the train queue"
B) The lovely woman (I think she's called Karen) in Lower East who screamed at us "For god sake SIT DOWN!" after we scored.
C) And, seriously, all the Marseille fans who impeccably showed up for their team. I sat 6 seats from the police barrier - smiles before and after the game across the line, and fierce emotion from both sides during.

Up there with the championship promotion for me 🤩

I couldn’t sleep, I was virtually on the ceiling… and not the one Gus mentioned…

I woke up… can’t stop watching the goal… unreal, absolutely unreal.

As for work today, errrmm I’ve not really been at it… but I couldn’t give a toss, I feel like I’ve stumbled into a time snd space vortex and I’m there… front and centre with Purple 74 watching Ritchie shred into the stratosphere during You Fool No One, all the while smoking the biggest joint passed my way by a stunning Californian hottie… utterly indestructible.

I don’t care if we lose on Sunday, last night will remain momentous.

I’ve never felt so sure I picked the right club back in the early 80s, our journey IS miraculous… from watching Denny Mundee put a reducer in at Hartlepool… to the last 16 of a major European competition… bugger me, it’s the stuff of random footballing comics sold in the paper shop back in 1956. This just doesn’t happen, but then again… it f***ing has 😂😭😂😭

I’ve never felt so high, thank you boys… ALBION.

Superb post haha love it.

I allowed myself a smile and a handshake with the person next to me and an extra large ribena when I got home. It was THAT good. Was glad to see Pedro get his yellow for over celebrating. Hopefully RDZ will face retrospective action for his nonsense. It all started with Hughton's antics and this is where we have ended up. Booooo!

Brilliant, I had a drink or two and I never do midweek games!

My voice is gone, my head is aching and my cheeks are ear-to-ear 😁

This one is for:
A) The man who left at 80 minutes to "avoid the train queue"
B) The lovely woman (I think she's called Karen) in Lower East who screamed at us "For god sake SIT DOWN!" after we scored.
C) And, seriously, all the Marseille fans who impeccably showed up for their team. I sat 6 seats from the police barrier - smiles before and after the game across the line, and fierce emotion from both sides during.

Up there with the championship promotion for me 🤩

Bloke that left and Karen need BANNING

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I didn't mind getting stuck in the westbound A27 traffic after the game, as I was buzzing, I was still the same into the early hours, as I watched the highlights over and over again, and still the same now, having rewatched the whole game.

I just don't want this feeling to end.

We are so lucky currently, and for the perfect Xmas present to the fans, the club should announce that RDZ has signed a lifetime contract, and the mission statement of an established top ten club as been ripped up, and replaced with consistent top 6 and competing for four trophies each year.

Too ambitions, only viewing though blue and white tinted glasses, never going to happen? probably, but just want to ride this wave for as long as possible.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Watching highlight clips on twitter over and over, grinning from ear to ear.
Just remembering our reaction when that goal went in
I wish the full match was available somewhere, I don't have BT sport or whatever it's called now so couldn't record it
Your wish is my command....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here