Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
the "idyllic landscape" looks pregnant with DANGER

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I laid down in the countryside with a woman, listening to Jonners on TMS, she giggled, I got the wrong idea..... very messy.

she didn't like cricket, she merely wanted a bloody good seeing to.

my life is full of mistakes

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
regarding your question

yes

but I'm not proud of it

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
I laid down in the countryside with a woman, listening to Jonners on TMS, she giggled, I got the wrong idea..... very messy.

she didn't like cricket, she merely wanted a bloody good seeing to.

my life is full of mistakes

We've all been there mate, don't worry, let it go!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I'm struggling to feel outraged by this.

For his job this bloke has to feel emotionally removed from dead bodies otherwise he'd probably go mental. They were private pictures on his phone, they were discovered by accident. He hasn't hurt or killed anyone.

What are they going to arrest him for, being distasteful :shrug:

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
I'm struggling to feel outraged by this.

For his job this bloke has to feel emotionally removed from dead bodies otherwise he'd probably go mental. They were private pictures on his phone, they were discovered by accident. He hasn't hurt or killed anyone.

What are they going to arrest him for, being distasteful :shrug:

Would you feel the same way if the head he is holding was someone close to you?

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house

yes I'd be very upset but equally we are all so easily offended nowadays. I’m with Billy the Fish on this & anyway what where those nosey kids doing trawling through his private stuff when all they needed to do was find a number on the phone to call & ask if they knew who’s it was. No crime committed so what another waste of police time.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Pretty sick... it's amazing the lack or morals in the present day:nono:

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
yes I'd be very upset but equally we are all so easily offended nowadays. I’m with Billy the Fish on this & anyway what where those nosey kids doing trawling through his private stuff when all they needed to do was find a number on the phone to call & ask if they knew who’s it was. No crime committed so what another waste of police time.

It's not about being easily offended, it's about respect.

Did you not read the article? it tells you how the father came across the pictures.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Of course that would be upsetting if that happened to me and I was in a position to hear about it or see the pictures, but I believe in some situations "what they don't know can't hurt them" is a very good way to look at things.

Whoever found those pictures should've deleted them and chucked away the phone, they are the real villian of this story. And whoever leaked it to the press, I bet they got a nice little backhander. All they've done by publicising it is cause alot of unnecessary grief, sometimes it's better to just let things lie.

So if it had been someone close to me, I'd rather have not known in the first place.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
Of course that would be upsetting if that happened to me and I was in a position to hear about it or see the pictures, but I believe in some situations "what they don't know can't hurt them" is a very good way to look at things.

Whoever found those pictures should've deleted them and chucked away the phone, they are the real villian of this story. And whoever leaked it to the press, I bet they got a nice little backhander. All they've done by publicising it is cause alot of unnecessary grief, sometimes it's better to just let things lie.

So if it had been someone close to me, I'd rather have not known in the first place.

Have it put in your will that when you pop your cloggs it's ok for the mortuary guys to have a kick around with your head,because it's ok my family won't know,just don't lose the phone with the video on it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He is a c*nt of the highest order. A sick c*nt. I can't believe people are saying all he did wrong was not delete the photos. What a f***ed up World we live in.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Have it put in your will that when you pop your cloggs it's ok for the mortuary guys to have a kick around with your head,because it's ok my family won't know,just don't lose the phone with the video on it.

They're welcome to! In all seriousness I'm happy for the mortuary guys to do whatever they want, they can stick amusing objects up my arse and take photos for all I care.

My soul and the stuff that makes me "me" will be long gone. My dead body is just a usless vehicle once I've left it. Just don't tell the people who are still alive enough to care.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They're welcome to! In all seriousness I'm happy for the mortuary guys to do whatever they want, they can stick amusing objects up my arse and take photos for all I care.

My soul and the stuff that makes me "me" will be long gone. My dead body is just a usless vehicle once I've left it. Just don't tell the people who are still alive enough to care.

What a bizarre attitude. A dead body should be respected.

I agree with Billy the Fish et al, complete non-story and I'm completely unoffended. All it is is a picture of a man holding a head. It's his job to deal with dead bodies, I'm sure he's completely desensitized to it. It's not as if there's a picture of him doing anything particularly offensive with it, is there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports