Can we just get behind Gus Poyet and the team now for the final push.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
This is topic for people behind the team - if you want to carry on slagging off then go and post in the MANY of other topics on this - now run along or support the team for once, cant remember you posting a positive post come to think of it........

Which we are within the rules of unlike clubs like Leicester who have a £30 Million loss - not going up is a MUCH bigger deal for them.
We are curreently losing 8 million a season,do we recoup that by raising season ticket prices,selling players or lowering wages,in order to meet FFP requirements

croydonian69

Banned
Jan 31, 2013
please u are haveing a laugh palace have got glenn murrey he will score 40 this season good buisiness 3 against u sunday u must be gutted

croydonian69

Banned
Jan 31, 2013
your be bust next year u will not make play offs weeds finished ,go on GLEN GET YOUR 40 THIS SEASON DIDNT HE SCORE 30 FOR U LOL
:clap:SOUTH LONDON AND PROUD

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
your be bust next year u will not make play offs weeds finished ,go on GLEN GET YOUR 40 THIS SEASON DIDNT HE SCORE 30 FOR U LOL

Simpleton.

croydonian69

Banned
Jan 31, 2013
U cant bye bye 21655_172659492880580_1753704082_n.jpg

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The only fans who are deluded on this site are the ones who think, finishing outside the play offs is acceptable. Go back, sit down, get a program and just read through the list of names on the back page, under Brighton and Hove Albion.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don't think finishing outside of the play offs will be deemed a success by Tony Bloom? I might be wrong though.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I have no idea what TB will think if we finish outside the play-offs but if it does occur, I trust that he does not succumb to a knee-jerk reaction. However, the fans can do their part by getting behind the team on the pitch to cheer them on to greater things - despite what happened yesterday, we are in good form and playing well.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
We are in with a great shout of a play off place. So please stop the petty squabbling and just get behind the team now for the final push over the last 10 games. It needs a collective effort now, the manager, the team and the fans. BELIEVE, bust your lungs for the side and then after the end of the season we can do a post mortem if we have failed.

But for now we have not and I believe we will do it. 8 defeats in 36 games, just 8 defeats. In the Championship.

We have made huge progess in the last 2 years and we have a great squad of players now.

Kusczcak, Bridge, Upson, Bridcutt, Vicente and Ulloa are all premiership players in waiting.

Tuesday and then the biggest battle of the season on Sunday. One inch at at time.

Thanks.

Al Pacinos Inspirational Speech - YouTube

'Man down' went the shout, but it did't stop us taking our objective. Ashley Barnes got sent off and we lost the match, marginally I hear. We will lose more, so in the words of Rudjard Kipling, lets all keep our heads and see the Albion into the playoffs. Its not over until its over and we have ten games to go, Gus has a lot of resources at his disposal and I am sure he will use them correctly, focus on the task in hand and get us all to the playoffs:

IF you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
' Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,
if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade

Jeez you can tell where you come from even without the username. Don't they have schools round your way or did you just not go?

Dandyman

In London village.
please u are haveing a laugh palace have got glenn murrey he will score 40 this season good buisiness 3 against u sunday u must be gutted

This is a forum. We post comments in English. If that is too demanding for you, I'd suggest you stick to pimping your mother out to fund your crack habit you slum dwelling illiterate schmuck.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The only fans who are deluded on this site are the ones who think, finishing outside the play offs is acceptable. Go back, sit down, get a program and just read through the list of names on the back page, under Brighton and Hove Albion.

Not really, finishing top 8 certainly IS acceptable, not brilliant but acceptable considering the teams in this league.

People have got to stop thinking were the best in the league - we certainly arent as other teams have MUCH better players.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Not really, finishing top 8 certainly IS acceptable, not brilliant but acceptable considering the teams in this league.

People have got to stop thinking were the best in the league - we certainly arent as other teams have MUCH better players.

Quite. A few teams in this division have borrowed heavily from Premiership/foreign clubs (Hull, Watford) a few teams in this division are overspending massively on a shit or bust promotion campaign or two (Cardiff, Leicester) and a few teams have several players worth millions of pounds each that most clubs can't compete with whether they have bought them or produced them from their academy.

Finishing outside the top 6 this season would be no disgrace for Brighton. The top 3 or 4 this season are very good teams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports