Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can the good folk of NSC help a little girl walk again.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Only #fullkit will count, let's do it..!!
Get in! Nice one Jonboy - proper dedication for your girl.

Now reply to my PM, and I might join you by wearing the rival kit.

Trevy55555

Dec 26, 2012
Worthing
Done

:thumbsup::wink:
https://www.justgiving.com/Scarlettswishtowalk/

View attachment 52170

A Palace fan and his wife are raising money for their daughter, who has Cerebral Palsy. She has been cleared to qualify for a life changing operation in America which will enable her to walk, the family have to raise £65,000.00 to be able do it. A mammoth ask with help, let alone as a Postie working overtime.

The details about the her condition and the operation required are on the JustGiving page. I expect there will be some publicity about this in the coming weeks, both in the local press and through CPFC.If you have a million Facebook friends or Twitter followers, please share this page. Any small donation(s) is/ and are appreciated, as are the shares and just talking about it. This is certainly not going to be an easy amount of money to raise, and the family and friends are going to be working around the clock to organise fund raising events as well as caring for her.

If you do feel you want to help this little girl there is an added bonus, as one Palace fan who it has to be said dislikes everything Brighton, has stated that he will wear a Brighton shirt to what could be the Palace most important game of the season, the last home game against Liverpool, if Brighton fans can collectively donate £500 towards this little girls operation. All you have to do is add #Brightonshirt in the comments field when donating any small amount for this cause.

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
Done again, just like i promised. I said i would double my original donation if the palace fan would do a lap of honor at half time with the albion shirt on, but i will settle for the the FULL KIT in the crowd or wherever it gets done @ selhurst.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Done as promised for the full kit. Also had a note from the programme editor and the story has been moved from Charlton to Blackpool but will still be covered by the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here