Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can the good folk of NSC help a little girl walk again.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Me too. Just done it. I knew if I left it till tomorrow something else would get in the way, so I just did it.

Took no more than a few minutes and will change this little girls life forever. What could b better than that? If you have been thinking of doing it, but haven't got around to it yet - just click on the link on page one and keep the momentum going.

Quite. Just donated myself. Come on; let's keep this going.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Doh. Haven't kept up with the entire thread.

Has this been posted on the sites for other Championship clubs? I reckon between now and the end of the season the supporters of the Championship clubs coming together could get this little Palace girl the operation she needs.

NB
Didn't mean to quote HT. Just a general question.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I have my log in details handy to donate again for a full kit. If we can get a section of fans doing it I'll see how much more I can afford

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Im glad this thread keeps going on . FWIW psyco will be relieved its now a night game and it will be dark:wink:

JONBOY

Mar 25, 2014
Hi all
I'm Scarlett's dad, I'm surprised no one has mentioned this already but I've had a great idea, I am willing to humiliate myself and go Brighton #fullkit for the Liverpool game. If #brightonshirt was worth £500 #fullkit has got to be worth £1000 so you have 4 weeks to meet the target. Let the fun begin ......
I will obviously need to be supplied with a kit from you guys..

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Marvellous scenes. Such a brain wave as well as I don't think anyone else had thought of it!!

Should be easy enough. Especially seeing as this is being covered I the programme for the Charlton game. I may need to contact them again and mention we need #fullkit to be added! I will donate again in the morning when I am at a real computer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here