Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can the good folk of NSC help a little girl walk again.

JONBOY

Mar 25, 2014
Hi all,
I'm Scarlett's dad and I would just like to thank all of the Brighton fans who have donated towards my daughters wish to walk appeal . Scarlett has enjoyed reading all the kind comments and we as a family can not thank you all enough. It's nice that rivalry has been put aside and I can't wait to see the palace fan at selhurst in a #brightonshirt .
I'm a season ticket holder at palace and both sets of fans have helped us take a step closer in reaching my daughters dream.
Thank you all
John

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm sticking to my word on page 1. I get paid on Thursday and reading this is making me decide to put more than I was going to in.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I have the old home shirt (last season of Skint) with HOMO on the back as it was my nickname at uni (due to having Brighton flag on the wall, and the simpletons needing to find a way to diferentiate between the 5 Daves on our floor) Do you think he would like to wear that one?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Hi all,
I'm Scarlett's dad and I would just like to thank all of the Brighton fans who have donated towards my daughters wish to walk appeal . Scarlett has enjoyed reading all the kind comments and we as a family can not thank you all enough. It's nice that rivalry has been put aside and I can't wait to see the palace fan at selhurst in a #brightonshirt .
I'm a season ticket holder at palace and both sets of fans have helped us take a step closer in reaching my daughters dream.
Thank you all
John

Good luck with the fundraising - she looks like a happy soul regardless, but I am sure the op will be a life changer.

Hopefully one day she'll have a pre-match run-out at the AMEX... She might even see sense and support the good guys!! :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have spoken to the Albion who will happily donate the shirt required for the Palace fan to wear at their game against Liverpool. If someone who knows those involved can contact me, we can make arrangements.

Palace Dan

no guessing which team!
Apr 14, 2010
You guys are class - thank you for the support for this very worthy cause. The messages about B&HA on Scarlett's just giving page say a lot for you and your team :clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have spoken to the Albion who will happily donate the shirt required for the Palace fan to wear at their game against Liverpool. If someone who knows those involved can contact me, we can make arrangements.

Excellent.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What we really need is someone really loaded to donate, say, £25k in exchange for an entire block of the Holmesdale to wear Albion shirts for that game.

Seems fair? :D

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

Would they be able to run something in the programme/screen in the build up to the match? I have no idea who to go to to suggest such a thing other than emailing the good man that is Paul Barber and I think there is probably someone better it could go to

needyeagle

Mar 19, 2014
Thanks to Paul Reid's sock for your kind offer and many thanks to Bozza for arranging a shirt from the club.
I think this shirt will obviously be auctioned after the game.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Thanks to Paul Reid's sock for your kind offer and many thanks to Bozza for arranging a shirt from the club.
I think this shirt will obviously be auctioned after the game.

How about trying to get some signatures on it?

Psychokiller?
CPFC squad?
BHA squad?
Managers?
Scarlett's parents?

Just some random thoughts....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here