[Albion] Can the good folk of NSC help a little girl walk again.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
Couldn't help but notice that somebody by the name of 'Goldstone1976' has put £250, including gift aid, to this fine cause. Whilst not wishing to make any assumptions as to that person's identity, & certainly not wanting to embarrass anyone here on NSC (ahem), I think they should take a bow. :bowdown:

Well done sir. Whoever you are. :whistle:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
:flameboun

Done. Isn't is scary that the amount required is about 1/5 of Rooneys weekly wage?

NSC at it's finest, I really hope that the money is raised as quickly as possible so that she can live her childhood to the full

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
:bounce:

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Someone donated £1,000 today - well done that person, don't think it was one of us, but nevertheless .... :bowdown:

needyeagle

Mar 19, 2014
The current figure as posted by Eagle Mart who started the appeal on BBS for the Brightonshirt donations .
eagle mart
Registered User Join Date: Feb 1999

£869 by my estimations.

With about four anonymous donations too.

Fair play to the good people of NSC, that's an incredible amount raised and great generosity in such a short space of time - and fair play to PK for initiating it, too.

Well done the good folk of NSC, I am proud to be a Brighton fan.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The current figure as posted by Eagle Mart who started the appeal on BBS for the Brightonshirt donations .
eagle mart

£869 by my estimations.

Fair play to the good people of NSC, that's an incredible amount raised and great generosity in such a short space of time - and fair play to PK for initiating it, too.

I always said you were the fans that keeps giving :wink:. A serious well done to all who have donated .:clap2:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Nice work one and all.

I really love NSC some times. The fact that we are hapy to have a go at anything Palace but when something like this comes up it doesn't really matter. I doubt there are many that donated because of the shirt

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
eagle mart

£869 by my estimations.

If we hit a grand, he should have to go #fullkitwanker

needyeagle

Mar 19, 2014
The guy who is going to wear the Brighton shirt at their last home game against Liverpool, because we have passed the £500 donation, is appealing for a loan of one of our shirts.
If anyone has contacts with the club I think it would be great if the club gave him one for him to wear and then auction afterwards for Scarlett's fund.

Today, 10:34 AM

Psychokiller
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Sigh. Since this is certain to happen now, if a Seaweed who is prepared to loan me a Tesco bag in XL size would like to drop me a PM I'll send them my address and post it back to them when my humiliation is complete.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
If we do hit 1k can we make it a pink ladies shirt? Even better the full ladies kit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports