Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Also Poyet is not an alcoholic.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
The only man worthy of comparison to our Gus is

tattoo_artwork_of_jesus.jpg

And Gus is actually a REAL person so he wins

I think it's without doubt that Jesus existed. Whether or not he had the power to perform miracles is a completely different discussion.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Ah, well.....um....you see.....okay. I'd forgotten about the Derby days. Damn, you with your superior football knowledge. I look bloody silly now.

So, Clough got on with the chairman of Derby! That would be the team he walked out off following ongoing dispute with Chairman. He got on with Bamber until he stabbed him in the back. He got on with Manny Cousins at Leeds, until of course they sacked him after 44 days. And at Forest, did he actually get on with the committee that ran the club or were they just too intimidated by him.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Gus also doesn't have Clough's ego thankfully.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
So, Clough got on with the chairman of Derby! That would be the team he walked out off following ongoing dispute with Chairman. He got on with Bamber until he stabbed him in the back. He got on with Manny Cousins at Leeds, until of course they sacked him after 44 days. And at Forest, did he actually get on with the committee that ran the club or were they just too intimidated by him.

Yeah thanks for that. We'd already established this thread is crap. No need to rub it in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here