Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone think of a topic that we the good people of nsc can all agree on?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Given the opportunity, all male heterosexual members of NSC would leave Konnie Huq with a face like a Jackson Pollock painting and a fanny like a kicked over trifle. I'm sure m'learned friend @alfredmizen would join me on that particular viewpoint.

Yo do have odd tastes...

attachment.php

...it did take a couple of minutes to find that particular shot, it has to be admitted.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Given the opportunity, all male heterosexual members of NSC would leave Konnie Huq with a face like a Jackson Pollock painting and a fanny like a kicked over trifle. I'm sure m'learned friend [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION] would join me on that particular viewpoint.
speechless :lolol: but i agree!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
a fanny like a kicked over trifle

<splutters tea out> Well there's something I've not heard before, El Pres....whilst I know I absolutely shouldn't, I'm going to be laughing at that for the rest of the day :lolol:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Leicester's current position at the top of the Premier League is an unexpected pleasure.

Also, Ipswich supporters have appalling grammar when making banners.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Can't believe it took 8 or so posts to come up with this.

Number 1 in anyone's books....

We hate Palace!

TNBA

TTF

Even though I gave this a thumbs up I don't actually HATE Palace, I've family and friends that support them and I love the banter but don't think I could say "Hate" them .... so, what next ... what about Justin Beiber? Scott McGleish? Marathon changing to Snickers or Jedward?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Can't we all just slag off the itower?

There seems to a be a real sense of togetherness when anyone mentions our beautiful seafront pole on NSC

I think it's great, a stunning erection and a reall "add" to the City

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think we all agree about how disagreeable we can be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here