Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone think of a topic that we the good people of nsc can all agree on?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hating Palace
NSC is great (or why are you on it?)
We all love Zamora and Ward

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The Honey Badger should steamroller all the paltry opposition in the WHC so called competition every damn year.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And we all love Brighton and Hove Albion, obviously.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
And we all love Brighton and Hove Albion, obviously.

This depends on the definition of "good" in the title the OP chose. If he meant "good" as in "excluding all supporters of opposing teams", then yes, I think we can all agree on this. If however, as seems to me more likely, he meant "good people" as a single construct phrase, then that would encompass all NSC users, including, for example, Palace fans; who are unlikely to agree that they love the Albion.

However, even Palace fans on here are unlikely to support goal music, notwithstanding the fact that they have it in their poorly-cladded shithole, so perhaps that is something we can all agree on?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Easily the best club supported vocally, home and away.
Especially on the south coast.
Possibly an exception to Portsmouth, who still have that matelot mentality of shouting at each other, dating back to the good old days of sailing with cannons firing.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Given the opportunity, all male heterosexual members of NSC would leave Konnie Huq with a face like a Jackson Pollock painting and a fanny like a kicked over trifle. I'm sure m'learned friend [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION] would join me on that particular viewpoint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here