Can any of our right wing friends defend this article from The Daily Hate

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It amazes me how many people feel that their comments are legitimate having only ever lived in a tiny and thin strip of London. You views might reflect the small areas you inhabited but not London or the country as a whole.

This, but don't mention those other places as they don't count, they double don't count if mentioned by someone middle class from Sussex.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No we havent, I've never discussed with you the amount of places i've lived in london.

Unless my memory is failing me we have discussed previous places you lived when I used this very same argument some time back. I mentioned my North London asian mates living in Southgate. Ring any bells?

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
south , north west and east ? what more of a f***ing cross section do you want ?

Very small parts of north, south, west and east. Greater London has 32 boroughs (it's a very big city by the way), how many does your tour of the smoke cover eh?

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
ive lived in tooting, mitcham,streatham in south london, hounslow in west london, plaistow and bow in east london and burnt oak in north london , what part of that is a thin strip ??

And last time I went to Bow it was swarming with (white) hipsters.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This, but don't mention those other places as they don't count, they double don't count if mentioned by someone middle class from Sussex.

I know. I will move to Brick Lane for FIFTY years so I am qualified to talk about such matters.

I know. I will move to Brick Lane for FIFTY years so I am qualified to talk about such matters.
Oi! I claim Brick Lane. My cousin's immigrant great grandfather was a baker at 26 Brick Lane. Given his ethnic origin, though, it probably doesn't count. Besides which, 26 Brick Lane is a sari shop these days.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The ones from the east. As you well know.

Although my grandmother got on very well with her asylum-seeking African neighbour who was eventually murdered by agents of the government back in his homeland.

A lot of neighbours do get on. I know I got on reasonably well with my non-white neighbours. The more I think about it the more I wonder if Bushy's experiences are down to him. I mean, if Bushy lived next door to me the last thing I'd want to do is integrate with him.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Unless my memory is failing me we have discussed previous places you lived when I used this very same argument some time back. I mentioned my North London asian mates living in Southgate. Ring any bells?

If we'd discussed where i'd lived in London in any way comprehensively then you wouldn't have made the schoolboy error of accusing me of "basing my experiences on living in a tiny strip of London" , or would you ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Very small parts of north, south, west and east. Greater London has 32 boroughs (it's a very big city by the way), how many does your tour of the smoke cover eh?
Dont f***ing patronise me with comments about London being a very big city, I know it is , its my home city , and care more for it than a yokel from newhaven like you will ever know, and se19_cp has lived in 3 deistinctly separate parts of the city , so you're talking absolute rubbish, which i suspect you know , which is why you started waffling.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
A lot of neighbours do get on. I know I got on reasonably well with my non-white neighbours. The more I think about it the more I wonder if Bushy's experiences are down to him. I mean, if Bushy lived next door to me the last thing I'd want to do is integrate with him.
I'd rather saw my own feet off than live next door to you.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The ones from the east. As you well know.

Although my grandmother got on very well with her asylum-seeking African neighbour who was eventually murdered by agents of the government back in his homeland.
What the f*** are you on about ?? I obviously dont know or I wouldn't ask, and "east" covers a multitude of places, as you well know.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
So what you are really complaining about it living in a poor and neglected area full of people who are/have been shat on by successive governments. For this you blame the other poor people who have been shat on by successive government, maybe some of them have been shat on by governments in another country and decided or were forced to try and make a new life form themselves.

For me to agree that the white working class in the UK are being treated badly all you have to do is take out the 'white' and i am right with you. It strikes me that, given that their are areas where multiculturalism works then multiculturalism isn't the problem it is more a lack of resources, funding, jobs and community services that affect the whole community regardless of colour, race or ethnicity.

Maybe you should turn your anger in another direction and see what you can do about it instead of arguing about it on a forum where you respect no-ones opinion because you perceive everyone as middles class clueless posh knobs (even when you seemly learn a lesson that your prejudices are inaccurate and force someone to bring up a pretty horrible sounding upbringing).

It is not a racial issue. This is about the role of the state. Why does our state have any responsibility for helping immigrants of any origin? We really do need to be more aggressive with our immigration policy like Australia, New Zealand and the US. If people cannot prove they can support themselves, they should not be allowed in, and when they no longer can, they should be deported. That is why this country is short of money - too many bleeding hearts giving our money to the undeserving.

And why should the State be responsible for all the hand-outs you suggest? You lefties want everything on a plate - try working for what you expect!

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

It is not a racial issue. This is about the role of the state. Why does our state have any responsibility for helping immigrants of any origin? We really do need to be more aggressive with our immigration policy like Australia, New Zealand and the US. If people cannot prove they can support themselves, they should not be allowed in, and when they no longer can, they should be deported. That is why this country is short of money - too many bleeding hearts giving our money to the undeserving.

And why should the State be responsible for all the hand-outs you suggest? You lefties want everything on a plate - try working for what you expect!

Correct many people feel just like this, but they are too frightened to talk about. How did we get in to this situation where talking about immigration makes you some sort of racist.

Like everyone else I just want to protect the services that I have paid in to for 20+ years, along with mum who has paid in to the system for 50+ years and is now still working at the age of 74 years old because the pension is not enough, my father and grand parents who all passed away, who also paid in to the system all their working life.

We have enough of our own people with problems. We need to be realistic about how this countries services can cope in years to come, and if the figure is correct that we have allowed 267,000 people to live in the UK in the last year, someone please tell me how a country of this size can sustain such population increases without it effecting our services.

Last edited by a moderator:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

I am glad you agree.

Lobby the government and stop blaming the individuals who have done nothing wrong by trying to make a better life for themselves and their families.

I just got in from work by the way and i work very hard for what i think is righ. Can you say the same?

The only thing i want on a plate is my dinner. Honesly you righties are always generalising.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
My apologies, then. I thought you knew London.

Norway, Sweden and Finland, mainly.
I do know London, and did you really expect me to work out that the people you were referring to , were scandinavian , from some vague description as " people from the east" , seriously ? I've got a lot of mates from Bermondsey/Rotherhithe and they've lived there all their lives, and havent got a clue what you're on about , so when did this influx of immigrants from Norway , Sweden and Finland occur then ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sorry Bushy, you're not the only one with the experience and intelligence to recognise what everyone else on NSC fails to see

there's brunswick as well

I do know London, and did you really expect me to work out that the people you were referring to , were scandinavian , from some vague description as " people from the east" , seriously ? I've got a lot of mates from Bermondsey/Rotherhithe and they've lived there all their lives, and havent got a clue what you're on about , so when did this influx of immigrants from Norway , Sweden and Finland occur then ?
The Finnish church was established in 1882, rebuilt in 1958 and refurbished in 2006. The Swedish church goes back to 1906. And the Norwegians have been there for centuries. The current church was built in 1927.

250px-Rotherhithe_st_olavs_1.jpg

This is a story of an incoming community establishing themselves and retaining their own identity, over many years, without conflict with the "locals". Except, of course, that they are locals themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports