Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can any of our right wing friends defend this article from The Daily Hate

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bollocks, I have lived in Camberwell, Brixton, Croydon, Elephant and Castle, Kensall Rise, Dalston and also Burgess Hill.

Let me tell you, apart from the last one they are worlds apart from what you call 'home'

what is 'home'?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ive lived in Brixton, Hounslow, Archway, Kentish Town, Golders Green...nothing bothered me in any of them...but im not a very sensitive soul.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bollocks, I have lived in Camberwell, Brixton, Croydon, Elephant and Castle, Kensall Rise, Dalston and also Burgess Hill.

Let me tell you, apart from the last one they are worlds apart from what you call 'home'

Hardly represents a thorough cross section of Greater London areas does it.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
SE19...what was the name of that school?

Im curious to see a school that teaches its classes in 12 different languages.

Jan 30, 2008

little story here , went to Spurs one year and a mate of mine come along without a ticket ,he ended up getting on a bus and going to some place near by. just before he got off the bus the driver said be careful around here you're white !!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Ive lived in Brixton, Hounslow, Archway, Kentish Town, Golders Green...nothing bothered me in any of them...but im not a very sensitive soul.
i'm not surprised , you dont stop banging on about reggae so brixton would suit you down to the ground, golders green is pretty well to do so no worries there , archway and kentish town arent areas with high ethnic populations or they werent last time i was there , archway might have changed a bit , when did you live there ? that leaves hounslow , which while it has a high proportion of asians , is also pretty well to do , or hardly deprived.

Jan 30, 2008
i'm not surprised , you dont stop banging on about reggae so brixton would suit you down to the ground, golders green is pretty well to do so no worries there , archway and kentish town arent areas with high ethnic populations or they werent last time i was there , archway might have changed a bit , when did you live there ? that leaves hounslow , which while it has a high proportion of asians , is also pretty well to do , or hardly deprived.
Brixton that's the place where some locals openly piss in the streets ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
If somebody announces on a forum that a school teaches in 12 languages, then I want to know the voracity of the statement...as far as im concerned, it throws the rest of his argument right out the window...and most of the kids in that picture, will speak English.

Bushy, I cant remember the name at the moment, but it was the road that had the Hounslow West Tube on it...lived further on up that road....opposite some skanky park....and it was hardly plush...

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
So, 40% spoke English, but it wasnt their first language I would imagine.... Most asian kids grow up bilingual... ..most asian kids do pretty well at school.

Jan 30, 2008
If somebody announces on a forum that a school teaches in 12 languages, then I want to know the voracity of the statement...as far as im concerned, it throws the rest of his argument right out the window...and most of the kids in that picture, will speak English.

Bushy, I cant remember the name at the moment, but it was the road that had the Hounslow West Tube on it...lived further on up that road....opposite some skanky park....and it was hardly plush...
and where are you living now dave :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here