Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can any of our right wing friends defend this article from The Daily Hate

Jan 30, 2008
Smethwick? "Up north"?

When did that happen? Obviously a long time after those members of my family fled there, as economic migrants, to forge a new life after the collapse of the framework knitting industry in Hinckley.

Not all of them went there, of course. My great great grandad decided India was a better bet.
ok west Midlands if you want to get picky, Blackburns a prime example, worth a trip up this season to see the sights :rolleyes:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Smethwick? "Up north"?

When did that happen? Obviously a long time after those members of my family fled there, as economic migrants, to forge a new life after the collapse of the framework knitting industry in Hinckley.

Not all of them went there, of course. My great great grandad decided India was a better bet.

The point is ... migration has been going on for hundreds of years.
and that automatically makes it ok does it ?

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill
ok west Midlands if you want to get picky, Blackburns a prime example, worth a trip up this season to see the sights :rolleyes:

Without being condescending, the people championing the multicultural ideal tend to see the 'harmony' and 'diversity' when visiting these places for a few hours

before f***ing off back to 98% white, middle class Brighton - Not sure how many of you would like being plonked in the middle of Thornton Heath or Streatham, or how long you'd last there before your opinions changed.

Jan 30, 2008
Smethwick? "Up north"?

The point is ... migration has been going on for hundreds of years.
some might say migration is now an invasion LB

Jan 30, 2008
Without being condescending, the people championing the multicultural ideal tend to see the 'harmony' and 'diversity' when visiting these places for a few hours

before f***ing off back to 98% white, middle class Brighton - Not sure how many of you would like being plonked in the middle of Thornton Heath or Streatham, or how long you'd last there before your opinions changed.
exactly, too many living the "sheltered" life on here.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

It amazes me how many of them feel that their comments are legitimate never having had to live there , or even if they have, its not the area they grew up and count as home , they can can always f*** off back "home" to sussex when tabitha starts school and they realise that a class where 45 % of the class speak english as a second language isnt exactly conducive to the kids education.

Jan 30, 2008
It amazes me how many of them feel that their comments are legitimate never having had to live there , or even if they have, its not the area they grew up and count as home , they can can always f*** off back "home" to sussex when tabitha starts school and they realise that a class where 45 % of the class speak english as a second language isnt exactly conducive to the kids education.
back to LEWES :lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Is it just Brighton or are there other 'white enclaves'?

lol

Would that be the 'Tabitha' in Whitehawk or the one in Moulescoombe?

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill

http://lh5.ggpht.com/-J1JnrPRLwC8/TWbmkXjRScI/AAAAAAAAAJs/fAWdkAYmucY/s800/100_4244.jpg

Wonder how many would consider sending their kids to the local school here, where they wanted my kids to go?

lessons in 12 languages taught to kids. The drain that must have on the native English speaking kids.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

It amazes me how many people feel that their comments are legitimate having only ever lived in a tiny and thin strip of London. You views might reflect the small areas you inhabited but not London or the country as a whole.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
It amazes me how many people feel that their comments are legitimate having only ever lived in a tiny and thin strip of London. You views might reflect the small areas you inhabited but not London or the country as a whole.
ive lived in tooting, mitcham,streatham in south london, hounslow in west london, plaistow and bow in east london and burnt oak in north london , what part of that is a thin strip ??

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill

Bollocks, I have lived in Camberwell, Brixton, Croydon, Elephant and Castle, Kensall Rise, Dalston and also Burgess Hill.

Let me tell you, apart from the last one they are worlds apart from what you call 'home'

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
ive lived in tooting, mitcham,streatham in south london, hounslow in west london, plaistow and bow in east london and burnt oak in north london , what part of that is a thin strip ??

And every single one of these places has bangladeshis slinging nappies about?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here