Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can any of our right wing friends defend this article from The Daily Hate

Therein lies the problem, the attitude that people who have lived in a place for generations if not centuries should adapt to immigrants , why on earth should they ?
Returning to the Rotherhithe issue ... because it was good for the local economy and never caused disharmony, even though the immigrants have their own places of worship and their own shops and social clubs. The locals adapted quite well.

Jan 30, 2008
You, with your attitude and area you choose to live is making your experience of immigrants miserable. There are many places across Britain that are flourishing with new cultures. Admittedly places without such a loony right wing element that you personify but your tedious little experience of diversity, thankfuly does not reflect all of the UK's experience or attitude.
nibble you're just talking for yourself, get up north !!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Sorry, i thought 'up north' had many cities and towns?... many of which never see immigrants..... and in most cases of the cities 'up north'...they are not 'immigrants'...they are born here.

Not sure why people who didnt live in the 1920's and 1930's want to recreate the period.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Groups will be drawn together for security and protection...Brits in Saudi definitely didnt integrate and lived in their own communities, and I dont see too many English people in Czech bars, they tend to go to the Irish bars....and I mean ex-pats, rather than visitors...and lets face it, the asian community has had to put up with its fair share of racism and discrimination over the last 50 years or so in the UK, and for people born and bred here, it will establish a...f*** them attitude.
Plus, these towns dont only have 'muslims', they also have Afro -Carribean, Indians, non English Europeans etc..

What is the rate of growth of Islam?.. Its around 4% isnt it?

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Groups will be drawn together for security and protection...and lets face it, the asian community has had to put up with its fair share of racism and discrimination over the last 50 years or so in the UK, and for people born and bred here, it will establish a...f*** them attitude.

obviously not bad enough to put them off coming here though eh, though you wouldn't think it.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Not sure what that means bushy... they carry on being English...using English shops, and facilities I guess.... The immigrants in Luton are not going anywhere, so I guess if it means that much to you to be English rather than a member of a community...then if uncomfortable you move...its not perfect, but it happens in countries all over the world...always has done, probably always will do wont it?... East London was full of French at one time...then Jews..... Israel didnt even used to exist for centuries...South Africa was ruled by white people... things change....
Noticed your earlier bit about Pollards...thats where a lot of my family live...East Pollards?..seem to remember it being quite nice...a bunch of uncles, aunties and cousins etc..one of my uncle's who lived there was a barrister, and always said..if i needed legal help just come to him...as he was part of Ruth Ellis's defence team, ive not bothered frankly.
If your uncle the barrister lived in pollard hill then he was a shit one, its a khazi!!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Pollards East...not sure what it is there now, and he is long gone...this was in the early 60s.. and yeah, I considered him not too good on the basis he was on the Ellis defence team ;-)

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
obviously not bad enough to put them off coming here though eh, though you wouldn't think it.

No, because they know they will be safe in their communites..... as compared to the previous generations who had to put up with racist shit and attacks from the right wingers of our country ;-)

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
No, because they know they will be safe in their communites..... as compared to the previous generations who had to put up with racist shit and attacks from the right wingers of our country ;-)
obviously nowhere near as bad as they make out or they wouldn't have stayed , although you wouldnt think so the way c*nts like yasmin alibhai brown carry on and they were coming here in the hundreds of thousands during the time you allege was so terrible.

Jan 30, 2008
Sorry, i thought 'up north' had many cities and towns?... many of which never see immigrants..... and in most cases of the cities 'up north'...they are not 'immigrants'...they are born here.

Not sure why people who didnt live in the 1920's and 1930's want to recreate the period.
i know but it's a melting pot waiting to boil over , it's only a matter of time.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
the best barrister in the world couldnt have got her off , she was bang to rights !!

Just because she was seen shooting him by several witnesses didnt make her guilty haha... a half decent brief would have got her off...
But Pollards East seemed to be a mainly jewish enclave back in those times...or seemed to be to my young eyes at the time.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just because she was seen shooting him by several witnesses didnt make her guilty haha... a half decent brief would have got her off...
But Pollards East seemed to be a mainly jewish enclave back in those times...or seemed to be to my young eyes at the time.
in mitcham ?? maybe so , because our family doctor was a jewish bloke called silver

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill
I wonder, given Bushy's main anger seems to saved for Immigrants and people who live in Sussex. Is he also a member of another forum called Immigrants Chat?

I find it very odd that he comes on here spouting bile and hatred about immigrants in central London, then whenever someone argues with him or tells his what they think he tells us we don't know anything because we live in leafy Sussex.

He's 100% right though.

It's all well and good commenting on issues of immigration from your ivory towers in the multicultural non entity that is Brighton. Come and give south London a spin.

White middle class types who have moved to 'edgy' brixton/hackney/tottenham etc don't count either. As he said, they're so f***ing posh and the day to day trauma of inner city life doesn't affect them in one bit.

You should feel lucky that you live in a non threatening place, where your demographics haven't changed (bar the gay influx) where your kids are relatively safe enough to play out in the street. Just don't tell us living in the multicultural nightmare that it's all sweetness and light. Because it isn't.

don't be silly dave , Smethwick for starters ???
Smethwick? "Up north"?

When did that happen? Obviously a long time after those members of my family fled there, as economic migrants, to forge a new life after the collapse of the framework knitting industry in Hinckley.

Not all of them went there, of course. My great great grandad decided India was a better bet.

The point is ... migration has been going on for hundreds of years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here