Can any of our right wing friends defend this article from The Daily Hate

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Being self employed I am in Sussex and Luton splitting my time. Honestly Luton was a real culture shock for me. Over the last 8 years many who used to live up the road have now moved away, the people moving in are immigrants. We are now the minority, and it is quite strange when you don't hear a word of English being spoken all day. This does not make me a nazi for wanting to talk about it thou and may be suggesting we really need to look at the numbers for the future of our own services such us health care, education, housing.

I don't think anyone is going to call you a Nazi for this opinion. I think it is a perfectly reasonable and accurate portrayal of what is happening. What you haven't done here is blamed the immigrants for the problem of where that have been housed. There is clearly an issue with integration in certain areas of a multicultural society and that issue needs to be addressed and talked about. the problem is that some people believe that the fault for these problems lay squarely at the door of the immigrants who have been housed there and refuse to adapt in any way to make the situation better.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I lived in Mitcham (just behind the old gas tower off Western Road) for 3 years from 98 to 2001 - I liked Mitcham & although its certainly a mix of cultures its certainly not in the same league as places like Southall.

i vaguely remember that are , rowan rd is up the pollards hill end, now theres a des res !!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I work, unfortunately, in multi-cultural Mitcham, and it seems to be working here. Every day driving in and out I see black, white and asian alike gobbing on the pavements and dropping litter at will, and that's just the women.

ahhhh harmonious scum. It's a beautiful thing.

I'd like to teach the world to spit
in per...fect har...mony.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I taught in Moscow for 14 years, certainly didn't integrate into the local culture, and to my shame only learnt 4 words of Russian during that time (and one of those was 'blowjob'). Does that make me a bad person?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I taught in Moscow for 14 years, certainly didn't integrate into the local culture, and to my shame only learnt 4 words of Russian during that time (and one of those was 'blowjob'). Does that make me a bad person?

Moscow is THE most racist place I'ver ever visited. Outrageous.

Jan 30, 2008
But that's half the joy of modern life ... the opportunity to learn from different cultures, and appreciate the strengths and weaknesses of different ways of living. People who engage positively in this process (which is what I find when I am out of the country) are the winners. People who slam doors in faces, because of perceived "differences" are the losers. And it's very sad to see that. Embrace the opportunities, I say.
not disputing that fact LB, its when it become's a them and us within communities that when problems arise.

Jan 30, 2008
Cultures don't cause friction, the way people behave causes friction. Decent people from a range of cultures can interact with respect and harmony. Morons from different cultures will cause friction and problems (just like they do within their own cultures).
you mean morons acting out their cultures ???

Jan 30, 2008
I don't think anyone is going to call you a Nazi for this opinion. I think it is a perfectly reasonable and accurate portrayal of what is happening. What you haven't done here is blamed the immigrants for the problem of where that have been housed. There is clearly an issue with integration in certain areas of a multicultural society and that issue needs to be addressed and talked about. the problem is that some people believe that the fault for these problems lay squarely at the door of the immigrants who have been housed there and refuse to adapt in any way to make the situation better.
hold on , so we lose our identity in a town that's had centuries of ENGLISH tradition only for it to be an ever increasing MUSLIM town ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Therein lies the problem, the attitude that people who have lived in a place for generations if not centuries should adapt to immigrants , why on earth should they ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not sure what that means bushy... they carry on being English...using English shops, and facilities I guess.... The immigrants in Luton are not going anywhere, so I guess if it means that much to you to be English rather than a member of a community...then if uncomfortable you move...its not perfect, but it happens in countries all over the world...always has done, probably always will do wont it?... East London was full of French at one time...then Jews..... Israel didnt even used to exist for centuries...South Africa was ruled by white people... things change....
Noticed your earlier bit about Pollards...thats where a lot of my family live...East Pollards?..seem to remember it being quite nice...a bunch of uncles, aunties and cousins etc..one of my uncle's who lived there was a barrister, and always said..if i needed legal help just come to him...as he was part of Ruth Ellis's defence team, ive not bothered frankly.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports