Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can any of our right wing friends defend this article from The Daily Hate

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Bloody hell! Has the argument really degenerated to the level of pointing at people's relatives to assess the validity of their opinions? I'm condemned for "living in Firle". Nibble's dad was a naval officer.

So what? My grandad was a brickie who lived in a rented flat in Rotherhithe. I went to school there. Will you respect my opinions now, bushy?
you really neeed to read the post beforte you start passing judgement, I mentioned nibbles dad because he insinuated he went to public school due to an underprivileged background , i pointed out that being the son of a navy officer was hardly an underprivileged background, and from what I remember from your previous posts on the subject, your grandad was a northerner who moved down to london and started pontificating on what the locals should and shouldnt find acceptable ( a bit like you really , it obviously runs in the family), even to the extent of refusing to go to millwall and going to charlton instead, you lived in rotherhithe fotr 5 minutes, so no , i dont respect your opinion.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Bloody hell! Has the argument really degenerated to the level of pointing at people's relatives to assess the validity of their opinions? I'm condemned for "living in Firle". Nibble's dad was a naval officer.

So what? My grandad was a brickie who lived in a rented flat in Rotherhithe. I went to school there. Will you respect my opinions now, bushy?

I wonder, given Bushy's main anger seems to saved for Immigrants and people who live in Sussex. Is he also a member of another forum called Immigrants Chat?

I find it very odd that he comes on here spouting bile and hatred about immigrants in central London, then whenever someone argues with him or tells his what they think he tells us we don't know anything because we live in leafy Sussex.

you really neeed to read the post beforte you start passing judgement, I mentioned nibbles dad because he insinuated he went to public school due to an underprivileged bacjkground , i pointed out that being the son aof a navy officer was hardly an underprivileged background, and from what I remember from your previous posts on the subject, your grandad was a northerner who moved down to london and started pontificating on what the locals should and shouldnt find acceptable ( a bit like you really , it obviously runs in the family), even to the extent of refusing to go to millwall and going to charlton instead, you lived in rotherhithe fotr 5 minutes, so no , i dont respect your opinion.
Good grief! The stalking.

How long do you have to live in Rotherhithe to qualify as a local? Will 50 years do?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I imagine you on there complaining about Brighton Fans and then telling them they don't know anything because they were brought up in another country.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Then you need to get out more.

Yes I do. But I can't go outside it's full of foreigners walking about in vests, talking in a funny language (What is a fairdinkum cobber) and having BBQ's!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What someone's relatives do or did does not always determine what they will do or where they will live. My Father was a naval officer. My father also happened to be a violent, raging alcoholic who left my Mum broke with 3 kids to raise while he went to prison. Sorry if that doesn't fit into your sterotypical view of military families or boarding school pupils. I will instantly regret posting this I'm sure but sometimes Bushy you really don't have a f***ing clue. Consider this a flounce. I'm off.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
What someone's relatives do or did does not always determine what they will do or where they will live. My Father was a naval officer. My father also happened to be a violent, raging alcoholic who left my Mum broke with 3 kids to raise while he went to prison. Sorry if that doesn't fit into your sterotypical view of military families or boarding school pupils. I will instantly regret posting this I'm sure but sometimes Bushy you really don't have a f***ing clue. Consider this a flounce. I'm off.
i'm sorry to hear that mate, i certainly wont take the piss if thats what you think, I'm a father of 2 boys myself and cant imagine being violent to them, I've never even smacked them , its just not my cup of tea, lets just leave your background out of it from now on then.

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
An interesting read with some very good points. I moved back to sussex in 2005 after 20 years of living & working in london. As has been mentioned already i don't feel that people who live in sussex GENERALLY really have sufficient experience of living in an area majorly affected by large scale immigration to allow them to have a properly informed opinion. I know little about fox hunting for example & although i have an opinion about it as i have never lived in a proper rural area so i don't feel my opinion is really as valid. It is very easy to preach about how wonderful immigration is when you live in Sussex but from my experience in living and working in places like Southall the line about multi-culturalism is a total load of ****. I'm sure most people see limited immigration as a good thing as do I but it sometimes seems if you oppose mass immigration you are somehow a goose stepping nazi!

D

Deleted member 22389

An interesting read with some very good points. I moved back to sussex in 2005 after 20 years of living & working in london. As has been mentioned already i don't feel that people who live in sussex GENERALLY really have sufficient experience of living in an area majorly affected by large scale immigration to allow them to have a properly informed opinion. I know little about fox hunting for example & although i have an opinion about it as i have never lived in a proper rural area so i don't feel my opinion is really as valid. It is very easy to preach about how wonderful immigration is when you live in Sussex but from my experience in living and working in places like Southall the line about multi-culturalism is a total load of ****. I'm sure most people see limited immigration as a good thing as do I but it sometimes seems if you oppose mass immigration you are somehow a goose stepping nazi!

Being self employed I am in Sussex and Luton splitting my time. Honestly Luton was a real culture shock for me. Over the last 8 years many of the English people who used to live up the road have now moved away, the people moving in are immigrants. We are now the minority, and it is quite strange when you don't hear a word of English being spoken all day. This does not make me a nazi for wanting to talk about it thou and may be suggesting we really need to look at the numbers for the future of our own services such us health care, education, housing.

Last edited by a moderator:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Absolutely spot on , i dont oppose limited immigration, but as soon as you start to question the benefits of mass immigration you get people on here spouting ridiculous arguments that deflect from the issue , such as " we wouldnt have gus, lua lua etc "

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
I work, unfortunately, in multi-cultural Mitcham, and it seems to be working here. Every day driving in and out I see black, white and asian alike gobbing on the pavements and dropping litter at will, and that's just the women.

I lived in Mitcham (just behind the old gas tower off Western Road) for 3 years from 98 to 2001 - I liked Mitcham & although its certainly a mix of cultures its certainly not in the same league as places like Southall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here