Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can any of our right wing friends defend this article from The Daily Hate

Castello

Castello
May 28, 2009
Tottenham
He says whilst living in the melting pot that is Firle............ jesus f***ing wept

I live in the melting pot that is Tottenham. And for all the problems that we face here, one of the strengths of this multicultural working class community is the way we embrace difference just like Lord B says and reject creaking bigots that wish to destroy something new.

You constantly crow on about the white working class.Whilst there are a few miserable old gits like you. I used to work with white working class kids. Mostly they laugh at people like you as an anachronism. You reflect a very small minority. face up to that and deal with it

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Bushy is just upset that his regular Morris dancing and stamp collecting meetings have been stopped by the council and replaced by rice and peas cookery courses, and nappy throwing classes.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You, with your attitude and area you choose to live is making your experience of immigrants miserable. There are many places across Britain that are flourishing with new cultures. Admittedly places without such a loony right wing element that you personify but your tedious little experience of diversity, thankfuly does not reflect all of the UK's experience or attitude.
And exactly what experience do you have of "diversity" attending a public school and living in brighton ? Bore off you f***ing hypocrite.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So how will that work then?

Immigration: So your whole family was slaughtered in front of you? Your wife was raped in front of your children? You had your livelyhood taken away because you were from the wrong tribe? You saw your infant son smashed against a tree because the opposing tribe wanted to save ammunition? Yes, yes, yes but can you speak English? No? Well I'll have you know that someone in England once had a dirty nappy thrown outside their own WINDOW"!!!!!

YOU don't know you're born Bushy.

But you're mixing up immigration and asylum - two entirely different circumstances.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I live in the melting pot that is Tottenham. And for all the problems that we face here, one of the strengths of this multicultural working class community is the way we embrace difference just like Lord B says and reject creaking bigots that wish to destroy something new.

You constantly crow on about the white working class.Whilst there are a few miserable old gits like you. I used to work with white working class kids. Mostly they laugh at people like you as an anachronism. You reflect a very small minority. face up to that and deal with it
"I live in the melting pot that is tottenham " oh how wonderful and right on , bet you love telling your friends back home what an"edgy and vibrant" area you live in, do f*** off with your social worker claptrap about how " for all the problems that we face here, one of the strengths of this multicultural working class community is the way we embrace difference just like Lord B says and reject creaking bigots that wish to destroy something new. "
Tottenham is a shithole full of the flotsam and jetsam of the world thats landed on our f***ing doorstep, nothing more nothing less , you're just too posh to see it as it really is, and view it through your tinted oh how exciting to be in the big city , lenses, i bet you have little or no interaction whatsoever with white working class londoners over 35 , ones that havent been force fed a constant diet of how wonderful multi-culturalism is and how lucky we are to have it , in fact i know you havent or you'd realise how mightily pissed off and disenfranchised they feel.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

So how will that work then?

Immigration: So your whole family was slaughtered in front of you? Your wife was raped in front of your children? You had your livelyhood taken away because you were from the wrong tribe? You saw your infant son smashed against a tree because the opposing tribe wanted to save ammunition? Yes, yes, yes but can you speak English? No? Well I'll have you know that someone in England once had a dirty nappy thrown outside their own WINDOW"!!!!!

YOU don't know you're born Bushy.

As you rightly say we don't know how lucky we are and in some cases some of the things people have had to put up with is terrifying and sad. However I don't beleive everyones life has been like this, and I do beleive the rule is anybody seeking Asylum needs to apply for Asylum in the country that they land in, so why is it everyone decides to travel thousands of miles to get over to this country. Why are they all waiting at Calais to jump on the next lorry, when they could easily apply for Asylum in France and live a better life than they have their own country.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
As you rightly say we don't know how lucky we are and in some cases some of the things people have had to put up with is terrifying and sad. However I don't beleive everyones life has been like this, and I do beleive the rule is anybody seeking Asylum needs to apply for Asylum in the country that they land in, so why is it everyone decides to travel thousands of miles to get over to this country. Why are they all waiting at Calais to jump on the next lorry, when they could easily apply for Asylum in France and live a better life than they have their own country.
i think we know the real reason dont we ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
And exactly what experience do you have of "diversity" attending a public school and living in brighton ? Bore off you f***ing hypocrite.

Believe it or not I wasn't born in public school and I'm not still there decades later. I'm not gonna go into my background but it wasn't as priviliged as you may assume. There are a few ways of going to public school, one of them, at the school I went to, being if you come from an underpriviliged background. Just because someone lives in Brighton now, it doesn't mean that's where they have lived all their life Bushy. Other people have experiences too.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
But you're mixing up immigration and asylum - two entirely different circumstances.

A good point. My standpoint is still the same. Unless someone has entered the country illegaly I don't have a problem with them being here is what I should have said.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Believe it or not I wasn't born in public school and I'm not still there decades later. I'm not gonna go into my background but it wasn't as priviliged as you may assume. There are a few ways of going to public school, one of them, at the school I went to, being if you come from an underpriviliged background. Just because someone lives in Brighton now, it doesn't mean that's where they have lived all their life Bushy. Other people have experiences too.
Your dad was a naval officer , hardly an underprivileged background.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
A good point. My standpoint is still the same. Unless someone has entered the country illegaly I don't have a problem with them being here is what I should have said.

It is not illegal to seek asylum.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

What do you actually know about my Dad though, except he was a naval officer? Do you know how long he was in my life for? Do you know what kind of person he was? No, you do not. I'm not trying to invalidate your experience, and I'm sure that to you, they are real. What I,and others are trying to point out is that you do not have a monopoly on experiences with different cultures.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It is not illegal to seek asylum.

Yes. And nor should it be. My point was if you have a right to be here, whether you have applied for asylumor are excercising your right to travel and settle freely in a country I don't have a problem with it at all. In fact I would encourage it if I had any influence.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yes. And nor should it be. My point was if you have a right to be here, whether you have applied for asylumor are excercising your right to travel and settle freely in a country I don't have a problem with it at all. In fact I would encourage it if I had any influence.

Sorry I just tagged it on to your post. I wasn't suggesting anything

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Sorry I just tagged it on to your post. I wasn't suggesting anything

No, it's cool I didn't read anything into it. Just thought maybe I hadn't explained myself properly.

Bloody hell! Has the argument really degenerated to the level of pointing at people's relatives to assess the validity of their opinions? I'm condemned for "living in Firle". Nibble's dad was a naval officer.

So what? My grandad was a brickie who lived in a rented flat in Rotherhithe. I went to school there. Will you respect my opinions now, bushy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here