Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron set to resign

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm getting slightly worried we have heard nothing from Boris yet. Composing a leadership bid speech before emerging?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Yep. Been on the cards since 5am. Mr Unlimited Immigration will probably be replaced by the time of the Labour Party conference if not sooner.

Very unlikely.

He still has the support of an overwhelming majority of Labour Party members. There is no candidate who would beat him in a leadership contest right now.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Thank the Lord. No more unelected leaders. Until the next Prime Minister....

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Reports in serious media of an attempted coup against Corbyn in the offing.

Coup!? That would suggest some form of quiet minority take over. HE HAS TO GO! If Cameron has the good grace to step down, Corbyn, whose campaign was dreadful, lacking conviction and passion can't even lead his shadow cabinet let alone his party, let alone in an election.

New leader for Tories & Labour, general election in 2017.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Thank the Lord. No more unelected leaders. Until the next Prime Minister....
Funny in a macabre way watching Farage trying to wangle his way into government. That is the unelected Nigel Farage. You know, the one who complained about unelected EU Bureaucrats.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Reports in serious media of an attempted coup against Corbyn in the offing.

I very much hope so. The idea that change can only be to the right has to be quashed by a decent and forward-thinking leader from the centre-left that does not stand for the London bubble but looks and thinks beyond it.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
BBC reporter being drowned out by crowds BOO-ING outside Boris the Buffoon's house.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
BBC reporter being drowned out by crowds BOO-ING outside Boris the Buffoon's house.

It's all so sad isn't it. The genie is out of the bottle and Teflon Boris and sneaky Gove wanted Cameron cock up to hang around and mop up the splatter from his own assassination (copyright the thick of it)

Don't blame him for telling them to swivel

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Gone by October

gone by 10.30am
even faster than I thought
should have had a bet yonks ago I have been blithering on about him going for ages...........he always was a wrong un!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
If he had tackled immigration it would never have come to this. Take that subject out and the out vote would be negligible. Years of uncertainty now because of it.

Some of the the In campaigners (Lucas etc) can also take some share of the blame. They are the same people that call anyone racist for tackling the subject therefore making it a hot potato everyone has avoided instead of dealing with it sensibly over the last few years.

Oh and u think voting out will change that? Most immigrants are from outside of the EU. Only 0.5 % within the EU, 98% of which put in more than they take out. Plus this "take back our boarders" little soundbite , nothing can be done for a good year or so anyway to these 0.5% of immigrants putting into the uk coffers

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I know it's a strange day when I feel somewhat sad that the utter shyster dodgy Dave resigns.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Yep. Been on the cards since 5am. Mr Unlimited Immigration will probably be replaced by the time of the Labour Party conference if not sooner.

Do see my post 2 above ... I feel they've lied to u about the immigration figures

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here