Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Calling NSC Plumbers ....

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
..... I know there's a number of you guys ..... are any of you working today and able to attend an urgent sink leak in Hollingbury for my elderly disabled Mum ? Please PM me if so.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
PMd will be in the area this morning

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Who needs Homeserve or Domestic and General when we have the wonderful NSC.:)

Indeed - NSC has always helped me out and most importantly - I trust people on here - you'd get some random from Homeserve etc !

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Just a big shout out to [MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] .... all fixed .... he's anything but Wrong Direction !

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I don’t live locally so it isn’t directly relevant for me but I echo the thoughts of a previous poster. It’s wonderful that the OP was able to post his request and get a swift resolution to the problem via another NSC devotee. Well done @WrongDirection - I know there are many others too who offer helpful advice on issues when requested. It’s all rather heartening!! Now GP and co. - reward the faithful further next Sunday and we’re all in a great mood for when fans get back!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I don’t live locally so it isn’t directly relevant for me but I echo the thoughts of a previous poster. It’s wonderful that the OP was able to post his request and get a swift resolution to the problem via another NSC devotee. Well done @WrongDirection - I know there are many others too who offer helpful advice on issues when requested. It’s all rather heartening!! Now GP and co. - reward the faithful further next Sunday and we’re all in a great mood for when fans get back!

Luckily GP doesn't listen to all the helpful advice on here:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here