Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[Help] Calling NSC Plumbers ....

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I don’t live locally so it isn’t directly relevant for me but I echo the thoughts of a previous poster. It’s wonderful that the OP was able to post his request and get a swift resolution to the problem via another NSC devotee. Well done @WrongDirection - I know there are many others too who offer helpful advice on issues when requested. It’s all rather heartening!! Now GP and co. - reward the faithful further next Sunday and we’re all in a great mood for when fans get back!

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I don’t live locally so it isn’t directly relevant for me but I echo the thoughts of a previous poster. It’s wonderful that the OP was able to post his request and get a swift resolution to the problem via another NSC devotee. Well done @WrongDirection - I know there are many others too who offer helpful advice on issues when requested. It’s all rather heartening!! Now GP and co. - reward the faithful further next Sunday and we’re all in a great mood for when fans get back!

Luckily GP doesn't listen to all the helpful advice on here:)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills