Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling all Bournemouth haters....

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Come on you guys, does anybody hate Bournemouth? Really? We should be pleased for them. Good, exciting footie, could go up to the top Division. Probably the smallest club do do so, maybe Wigan are smaller. We really sound like a jealous, sour graped bunch of nimwits. Sure we all wish it was us but it's not Palace, Portsmouth or Millwall in their position.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Providing Millwall lose on Tuesday and we are safe, would you be happy to see us lose both the remaining games so that Watford and Boro have a better chance of overtaking Bournemouth?

(i'm not a Bournemouth hater, just interested in peoples views!)
Absolutely NOT. I don't give a stuff about AFC Boscombe Athletic, but I never want to wish us to loose.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Come on you guys, does anybody hate Bournemouth? Really? We should be pleased for them. Good, exciting footie, could go up to the top Division. Probably the smallest club do do so, maybe Wigan are smaller. We really sound like a jealous, sour graped bunch of nimwits. Sure we all wish it was us but it's not Palace, Portsmouth or Millwall in their position.

Well obviously they're going to score lots of goals if they play that type of naive football. It's too easy! They'll learn. My view is that the roll of the forward should redundant in todays complex, sophisticated, technical game

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Well obviously they're going to score lots of goals if they play that type of naive football. It's too easy! They'll learn. My view is that the roll of the forward should redundant in todays complex, sophisticated, technical game
So Edward Howe is a fool and OG SH and CH are all genius. :laugh:

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
So Edward Howe is a fool and OG SH and CH are all genius. :laugh:

No I'm not saying that. He's young yet and enjoying himself. I think it time he'll mature and realise that the game is not all about entertainment. If you want entertainment, go to the circus. In time he'll realise his father, Don Howe was right all along.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Bournemouth have to be one of the hardest teams in the League to hate, if you hate them you have a problem

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Ha.

At least now we know Chris Hughton's username.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bournemouth have to be one of the hardest teams in the League to hate, if you hate them you have a problem
Hate is a very strong word. I don't hate any football club.

I have no 'problem' though, thanks, in wishing for Eddie's shoestring heroes to fall at the final hurdle.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I want Bournemouth to go up. Nothing against Norwich or Middlesbrough, but they've had a taste of success in the top flight and it's nice to see a so called 'smaller' club have a crack at it, even though they'll be straight back down again next year such is the divide between the Premiership and the Championship now..

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
I hope they make it and the club see that playing attacking football, with less reliance on defensive midfielders, can work wonders in this league. Our defensive stats are relatively good because we have been effectively playing with a back 6 for the last 2 seasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here