Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling all Bournemouth haters....

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Yes.

Nothing really against AFCB, I just don't want to be the only club on the South coast not to have played in the Prem.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
No - I think Bournemouth deserve to go up and it would be great to see them up against the big clubs in the Prem!. However, I'm more worried about getting safe first tbh!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I want Bournemouth to go up and I don't want either Watford or Boro to do so, so no.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I think that this season is Bournemouth's one shot at promotion. If they fail, then they'll struggle to keep hold of their star players. Watford and Midds however, will be back next season and probably as strong.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes.

Nothing really against AFCB, I just don't want to be the only club on the South coast not to have played in the Prem.

I couldn't give a monkeys toss about that. No matter what Sky may claim, they did not invent football. It didn't begin in 1992. The Premier League is simply another name for the top division - a division which we occupied while Bournemouth were still scuffling around the lower leagues, probably being plucky or something.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I never WANT the Albion to lose. But, if the side effect is that it ****s up Bournemouth, it will sweeten a defeat. Bitter? Yep.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I never WANT the Albion to lose. But, if the side effect is that it ****s up Bournemouth, it will sweeten a defeat. Bitter? Yep.

You're not the sort of person who would usually become embittered by such things.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You're not the sort of person who would usually become embittered by such things.

I am, trust me.

Can't stand smug Eddie.
Can't stand Ritchie.
Can't stand the media fawning over the plucky Bournemouth shoestring myth.
Hold a grudge over a series of shocking refereeing decisions in games against them over the last five years.

And I'm jealous.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Bloody hell.

So, at last a team comes along to challenge the standard set of teams that yoyo up and down (Boro, Wolves, Watford, Palace are all in there) and we want to deny them there moment in the sun? Why? Because we're jealous.

I hope Bournemouth do go up. Good luck to them and their supporters. It's great news for them and I'm pleased for them, just as I'd hope that with the exception of Palace and Pompey supporters, other supporters would be pleased if we went up (or not bothered either way). Far too many Albion supporters on here that are displaying chips on their shoulder for no good reason.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Bloody hell.

So, at last a team comes along to challenge the standard set of teams that yoyo up and down (Boro, Wolves, Watford, Palace are all in there) and we want to deny them there moment in the sun? Why? Because we're jealous.

I hope Bournemouth do go up. Good luck to them and their supporters. It's great news for them and I'm pleased for them, just as I'd hope that with the exception of Palace and Pompey supporters, other supporters would be pleased if we went up (or not bothered either way). Far too many Albion supporters on here that are displaying chips on their shoulder for no good reason.
Well said Sir! ……………………………….. but it WOULD be a bit funny if they missed out on automatic spot, then lost in the play offs. tee hee hee!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I couldn't give a monkeys toss about that. No matter what Sky may claim, they did not invent football. It didn't begin in 1992. The Premier League is simply another name for the top division - a division which we occupied while Bournemouth were still scuffling around the lower leagues, probably being plucky or something.

Fair point.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I never want the Albion to lose, no matter how if affected others results. I don't have a problem with Bournemouth but I don't like Eddie Howe. I want to beat Watford and Boro, just because I want a decent ending to the season (some chance), and would be happy to see Howe looking crestfallen in the playoffs.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Bloody hell.

Utterly pathetic, bitter, childish and frankly downright embarrassing isn't it? For any AFC Bournemouth fans reading this thread - the adults on here wish you nothing but the best.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Utterly pathetic, bitter, childish and frankly downright embarrassing isn't it? For any AFC Bournemouth fans reading this thread - the adults on here wish you nothing but the best.

A bit rich from you, after reading your endless "Tottingham spunkbridge" drivel that would embarrass a 12 year old.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Im rather fed up with the constant media love-in with them and after Eddie Howe was named Manager of the "decade" last night by the Football League, I would love it if they blew it.

Would rather Boro or Watford went up anyway. Boro because they play some brilliant football and have grinded out some great results under Karanka and Watford because despite having FOUR managers this season (all resigned for various reasons), the players just got on with it and continued to play well and it never seemed to affect them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Get over yourself, and feel free to not claim to speak for anyone else.

Bitterness and irrational grudges are the very stuff that football was built on. You can sit there and gazing at a picture of Eddie, wish them all the best, and enjoy your smug feelings of mutual loveliness, but if others don't like them - don't wish them well - they are perfectly entitled to do so, whether you feel their reasons are valid or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here