Calling All Albion Fans Abroad

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I shall be listening to southern counties(hopefuly) in my apartment in Tokyo. If I cant get southern counties then I shall follow the bbc text ands the match thread here.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have a car and a ferry ticket but still trying to get a matchday ticket before driving over from Amsterdam on Saturday morning.

Failing that I will be listening in over the internet, seriously pissed off but ever optimistic for a win.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
No problem with the Huddersfield commentary. At one time SCR only put out lower league games on the net if you were outside the UK but they now carry the full Brighton commentary.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have made a point of coming back from France for this game

*gloryhunter*

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
With laptop, up on the roof terrace (terraces, eh?), facing Withdean, with beers, cakes, various sweetmeats and emergency intravenous tsikouthia (local Cretan firewater) drip rigged up, just in case the senses need numbing at any point.

I'll be tuned in to Seagulls World for sure - but avoiding altogether the rabid utterings of 'Wor Gav' by listening to the Stockport comm. And will it be "The fawmer Albion striker John Byrne", or "The fawmer Albion centre half, Nawman Gall" I wonder? But whoever it is, can Gav please make sure that he reminds us, every ten seconds?

Lamps

Dec 30, 2008
Tenterden, Kent.
Unfortunately i'm in the middle of a bloody desert in Helmand Province Afghanistan. I will try and catch some sky sports news but thats about it.
Come on the Albion!!!!!!!!!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Will be calling in sick to work with "a strange flu-like sickness" and then listening in on Seagulls World, and maybe will even be BOLD and send in a text for what will be an EPIC phone-in.

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia
I think kick-off will be at midnight for me - in country New South Wales, about three hours drive west of Sydney. I'll be following the game on the internet, but won't be able to cheer too loudly if we score 'cos the wife gets really annoyed if I wake her up

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Will being going to watch QLD Reds v Brumbies egg chuckers as a warm up to THE important sporting event of the weekend. A few ice cold ciders in Indooroopilly's finest sports bar will follow and then home just before midnight to settle in front of trusty laptop and SW coverage. Will miss the Station (maybe a sneaky one in the Dyke Tavern if getting a paper/fags) my mates and the South Stand a lot. :albion2:

:bigwave:

Seagull Stew

How's Junior Seagull Stew, mate?!

:wave:

She's good thanks. In fact, when I told my wife I would be getting up in the middle of the night to listen to football she said "Good, you can settle littlen if she wakes up".

I did have to stress that this was not actually what I had planned!

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Blimey how many Seagull's fans are there in Japan right now???

What with it being on at 11pm on a Saturday night (Tokyo time) I will be either in a bar getting hammered or in a love hotel with the missus. I'll check the score in the morning.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports